• Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Bluecoats
    • Blue Knights
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Colts
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit of JSU

hey everyone, still haven't seen this yet, so why not?

For those of you who have played in years past, the rules are the same... Vote for the corps that you want eliminated, not for the corps that you want to stay in. It's just like Survivor. Feel free to post who you voted for, but please keep it civil. This round will be closed around 9 PM EST Tuesday night.

General Disclaimer: I am responsible for one vote, and one vote only... do not blame me if you do not agree with the results, etc etc.

~>conner

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting Glassmen, but my prediction is that Cadets will be voted out in one of the first two rounds, followed shortly by BD. DCP loves to vote against those two corps, especially when they do well.

Voted g-men. Yeah, cadets are going 1st though. If nothing else, the drill and music make up for the voice, imo

Fixed.

Really now? Well count me in the 'minority' then. The top 2 combination this year of Blue Devils and Cadets IMO were by far the most entertaining and (coincidentally) best executed shows this year. They seperated themselves substantially from the rest of the top 5 in 2007 in almost every regard. I actually find them superior to last year's combination of Cavaliers and Phantom Regiment as the top 2 :tongue:

Anywho, I voted Glassmen. Would've voted Cavaliers but I don't wanna see the Cadets get eliminated so soon so I decided to use my vote on one of the other front runners lol.

i too went with glassmen. wasn't feeling their show at all really, and it had nothing to do with their execution.

G-Men won the Super Bowl and they will be the first or second out in DCS

Edited by CoHmempho04

I'm pretty bummed to see The Cadets getting so many votes.

I probably should have done this before rule proposals... I would be willing to bet they would have stayed in a couple of rounds.

~>conner