Miamisburg

Musical_Spinner

Ps. um hello what do you means ohios world groups, as pride and zydeco both are designed by people that design for the good indiana guards, keith potter, michael townsend, jen house, all three design for cg and avon, and individually at pride, zydeco and onyx!

stop making it ohio versus indiana...esp when ohio is snatchin designers from elsewhere :tongue: all i said is that the guards from indiana would be strong!

all joking aside, i hope to see all guards give good performances at dayton

alright here you go

prelims

avon 89.7

cg 88.5

miamisburg 84.9

carmel 84.8

northview 83.6

warren central 81.8

centerville 78.5

plymouth 75.1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps. um hello what do you means ohios world groups, as pride and zydeco both are designed by people that design for the good indiana guards, keith potter, michael townsend, jen house, all three design for cg and avon, and individually at pride, zydeco and onyx!

stop making it ohio versus indiana...esp when ohio is snatchin designers from elsewhere :tongue: all i said is that the guards from indiana would be strong!

all joking aside, i hope to see all guards give good performances at dayton

I think you were the first one throw a stone. . . . .let's see

I see indiana dominating in ohio!

This was to be a thread about Miamisburg, if you'd like to start a thread about the wonderful Indiana groups, you're more than welcome too. Ps, you might want to do your homework on Ohio designers.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

I think you were the first one throw a stone. . . . .

now,now,here on color guardplanet we throw sabre,flags,rifles and on occasion "hissy fits" but never stones! :tongue:

I think you were the first one throw a stone. . . . .let's see

This was to be a thread about Miamisburg, if you'd like to start a thread about the wonderful Indiana groups, you're more than welcome too. Ps, you might want to do your homework on Ohio designers.

hey im just having fun, dont take it personal, i like reading yourposts! i said indiana dominting IN ohio not dominating ohio.

i dont need to do any homework i know all the good ones thanks :tongue:

No, I think after a terrible run in prelims, Plymouth shoots up 12 points to win! :tongue:

i just think wgi needs to add 10 points t the possible overall highest possible score, because at this rate, by 4 weeks from now people will be scoring darn near a 100 3 weeks before wgi finals. what are the gonna do?

If you really think this is going to happen; Again. . .I challenge you. if you're right, I won't post for year BUT if you're wrong. . you're done for a year. . . let's pony up here. I'll even say the scores don't even have to be close or even count, just that you think this will be the final order. It's put up or shutup time!

finals

avon 91.7

cg 91.5

carmel 86.8

miamisburg 84.6

northview84.5

warren central 82.0

centerville 79.8

plymouth 76.5

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay