Ghost Riders prepare to invade Harrisburg

I guess you got me there lol...

But please note: That post was all in good fun, nobody take it the wrong way :thumbup:

Just talking "smack." That's all it is. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little "smack" every now and then. I talk ALOT OF "SMACK." Just tryin' to 'stir up the pot.'

How 'bout me? I make 3 posts after takin' a 3 month break from DCP, and Frank Ponzo is already telling me to "SHUT UP AND PLAY!" I thought to myself: "Dam Frank!" "I just got here and U already want me to take my ball and go home?" Frank, you know me better than that.

I'm hopin' that this show in Harrisburg lives up to the hype. Again I say, and you must ask yourself: "Are we ready?" Because the THUNDERBIRDS are. If you think I'm talkin' smack, then, STOP, LOOK, & LISTEN. I say this because:

This ain't NO game!!

See ya in April. I'm goin'.

My name is: NICK (You know who I am)

................................................................WORD!........................................................................

Edited by SoloSop420

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not ready at all. I doubt that I will ever be ready.

Nick is ready and Cheesy Poots is ready...

Thats it...I might as well get ready.

DA

Just talking "smack." That's all it is. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little "smack" every now and then. I talk ALOT OF "SMACK." Just tryin' to 'stir up the pot.'

How 'bout me? I make 3 posts after takin' a 3 month break from DCP, and Frank Ponzo is already telling me to "SHUT UP AND PLAY!" I thought to myself: "Dam Frank!" "I just got here and U already want me to take my ball and go home?" Frank, you know me better than that.

I'm hopin' that this show in Harrisburg lives up to the hype. Again I say, and you must ask yourself: "Are we ready?" Because the THUNDERBIRDS are. If you think I'm talkin' smack, then, STOP, LOOK, & LISTEN. I say this because:

This ain't NO game!!

See ya in April. I'm goin'.

My name is: NICK (You know who I am)

................................................................WORD!........................................................................

And Nick......I think you already know me by now that I am just talkin smack right along with you!!!

My prediction is that Harrisburg is going to be fun, no matter who wins or looses!!! :tongue:

See you all there!

...His name is Nick...he THINKS we all know who he is...

Edited by FPonzo

Since I have (along with Nick) all my charts..."in the bank...in the jar....in the can....locked-up" or whatever term yinz use...I might as well go :tongue: Will be my first trip on "The Short Bus" :tongue:

yeah ....but you have to remember that I have to memorize EVERYONE'S part :tongue: I am almost there.

Attention Gary Matczak...

Please find Nick's meds for him before Harrisburg. He seems to be a little off the hook.

Donny

Who??!?

Nick!?!??! NEVER!!! :tongue:

But then again were talkin about the Nickster and his chicks!

RBGlottmann3.jpg

And Nick......I think you already know me by now that I am just talkin smack right along with you!!!

My prediction is that Harrisburg is going to be fun, no matter who wins or looses!!! :tongue:

See you all there!

...His name is Nick...he THINKS we all know who he is...

Like it or not Frank......U know me.

Donny knows me too.

People just know me.

My prediction is that "Cheezy-Poof" will win the BEST TRI-BASS SOLOIST award. Strutta's got the SHOWMANSHIP award hands down. Frank, Kurt, and Jeff Gibbens will win BEST SOLOIST's. GR's got BEST COLORGUARD. The final award goes to the THUNDERBIRDS for BEST IN SHOW at the party. More importantly though, I wanna win the award for: MOST LABATT BLUES DRANK AT A DRUM CORPS PARTY. Gene won last year. I got somethin' for 'em this year though. I ain't drivin' 6 hours to lose that caption.

Nick

It's all good!

Edited by SoloSop420

I think I deserve the award for best Gauntlets as well.

Donny

I will give you your first on line lesson. NO VIBRATO!!!!

Lesson is over, pay up!

Donny

From now on you take lessons from Cossetti.