2001 DCI Show Vignette

Hey guys,

I'm trying to dig up a video of the 2001 DCI ad that was run at the major regionals that year. If anyone has advice or knows who I could contact at DCI to see about obtaining a copy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Drew

Edited by drewbugler

Please remember, the only links to DCI videos that are allowed on DCP are ones that come directly from DCI or member corps. We'll leave this thread open in case somebody finds a link on dci.org or an officially sanctioned online video by a member corps.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=82276

Effective Immediately: NO LINKS to audio or video recordings, other than those specifically provided for public viewing on the corps' or DCI's website, will be permitted on the Drum Corps Planet and affiliated sites' forums...

here, I will retype my post so no one else has to play big brother and delete:

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone know of a point of contact at Drum Corps International (trademark) that would be able to help me find a copy of the vignette played at major regionals during the Drum Corps International (trademark) Regional Events in the year two thousand and one? I remember seeing the bottom half of the video from under the brim of my Aussie and would like to watch the whole thing. Please only respond if you can provide a contact name or a web link leading to a video that was given authoritative proof by the sanctioning party.

Sincerely,

Drew Ross

here, I will retype my post so no one else has to play big brother and delete:

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone know of a point of contact at Drum Corps International (trademark) that would be able to help me find a copy of the vignette played at major regionals during the Drum Corps International (trademark) Regional Events in the year two thousand and one? I remember seeing the bottom half of the video from under the brim of my Aussie and would like to watch the whole thing. Please only respond if you can provide a contact name or a web link leading to a video that was given authoritative proof by the sanctioning party.

Sincerely,

Drew Ross

Can you describe the video? I might know the source... :)

John Christensen

yes....

lazer sound effects (pew-pew schoewee), drums beating, and lots of flashy pictures of the top twelve corps.

sure, I just described every single video ever released by DCI, but it is worth a shot.

:)

You're in luck. I have that video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wffwg7pA0t8

It's official. You're evil.

He said the video he was looking for had lazer sound effects and drums beating. :-)

Could you imagine someone doing that for their I&E? It would bring the house down.