2008 Brigs Summer Talk Thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I wish we had camp this weekend, even though I'm in Jersey, I wish it was friday of next week when i left here and was headed straight for another weekend of excitedness!

:ph34r: 2 weeks is too long between camps!

So can someone stop by our trailer and see if it's still there? ha

Tasteless!

Tasteless!

Hate to tell you but I was being serious. Call it what you want but I know what I meant and everyone else in the corps who knows me will as well.

EDIT: Now if I had posted that in the Cru thread and I was being an ***hole than it would be inappropriate/tasteless

Edited by cone256

Tasteless!

I really don't see what's wrong with his comment Stacy. Some of Brigs' equipment got stolen or destroyed a year ago too, and to think that it might happen again, seeing that it happened to Bush and Cru, isn't impossible. You just got the wrong idea about what he meant here.

Good luck this weekend guys!

:tongue:

Chris meant no disrespect, I'm sure - not his style whatsoever. We, of course, also endured a horrible situation last year with the break-in at Brigadier Hall and completely sympathize with what both Cru and Bush have had to deal with in the past few weeks. All corps likely should be concerned for where their equipment is stored in this day and age.

Arrangements have already been made to provide Cru some of our equipment for the Mighty St. Joe's performance this weekend. The Crusaders have all of our support and best wishes in this trying time. We look forward to seeing everyone from Cru this weekend and to outstanding performances from everyone at the show.