PR hole

I heard she was inconsolable and couldn't march when she heard the news about Bob Barker.

:unsure::smile:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing their brass in the lot at finals and there was a girl in crutches so maybe that was her?

Thats a pretty safe bet....

(I only know this because i watched them at semis - no insider info here) :tongue:

I resemble that remark!!!

:tongue:

:ph34r:

Thats a pretty safe bet....

(I only know this because i watched them at semis - no insider info here) :tongue:

Oh geez Nick, just spit it out...

Oh geez Nick, just spit it out...

Im serious...I was at the lot in semis and I saw what the other guy saw.

Jeez....I'm not allllwwaayyss a sarcastic a-hole :tongue:

Edited by euponitone

hey guys just wanted t let you know i am a friend of the girls hole that we are talking about. she has asked me if you guys could close this topic. the did run into an injury during the 2007 season and could not march finals. she would like this forum to be closed and not to be talked about. this topic does make her upset

hey guys just wanted t let you know i am a friend of the girls hole that we are talking about. she has asked me if you guys could close this topic. the did run into an injury during the 2007 season and could not march finals. she would like this forum to be closed and not to be talked about. this topic does make her upset

I agree...

hey guys just wanted t let you know i am a friend of the girls hole that we are talking about.

:tongue:

...but yeah...I would be weirded out if people were discussing me online too...

Poor girl...I hope she can march another season.