March Camp! Madison style, here we come.

A lot of people seem to appreciate his posts. Since he goes to the rehearsals, anyone in the Scouts organization could ask him to stop, if they felt he was hurting the corps.

Assuming they wanted to do just that, exactly how would you suggest they bring that up? Not the easiest subject to broach with a volunteer. Eh, I could be wrong though.

I have a feeling that some might like to, however...again, just my opinion.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming they wanted to do just that, exactly how would you suggest they bring that up? Not the easiest subject to broach with a volunteer. Eh, I could be wrong though.

I have a feeling that some might like to, however...again, just my opinion.

So, you think that they would not say anything to a volunteer if they felt what he was doing was detrimetal to the corps???

There are plenty of people there who know Jason well, and know that they could talk to him directly.

Maybe you are right. But then again, the scenario you are suggesting, of someone hyping the corps, the administration not liking it but not saying anything about it, seems far-fetched to me.

Doesn't seem far-fetched to me. I know a lot of these guys and they are high class all the way...so I think it would have to be pretty extreme for them to say something.

That'a just my opinion...

Back to the subject...

The Scouts are not holding a full ensemble rehearsal at the usual time on Sunday of the March camp this weekend. For anyone interested in hearing the ensemble rehearsal, it will run from 9:30p to 11:15p tomorrow (Saturday) night.

If people don't like it, why do they feel compelled to read it and then complain about it??? :smile:

Seriously, so many people complain about negaitive threads on DCP, and here we get someone who puts out positive stuff, and all some people can do is bash him for it :ph34r:

Keep posting Jason. :ph34r: A lot of people appreciate it. For those of you who don't, don't click on it and don't read it. :tongue:

How can we know not to read it.... If we don't read it.... and it's all up in other threads as well... threads that WEREN'T meant to be about the scouts.

I'm more excited about this camp than usual. Looks like I'm actually going to get to see some of Madison before camp since I flew in last night. D.M. Daniel is going to show me around and help me find some cheese. I hope a lot of people come out for ensemble on SATURDAY.

-Weedy

I'm more excited about this camp than usual. Looks like I'm actually going to get to see some of Madison before camp since I flew in last night. D.M. Daniel is going to show me around and help me find some cheese. I hope a lot of people come out for ensemble on SATURDAY.

-Weedy

State Street, my man...and if the bookstore is still there, gotta buy something for the bus...it's tradition! (or something like that...lol)

Sadly, no more book store on State Street...as a former Bus 1 librarian I was dissapointed last year to find that out.

How can we know not to read it.... If we don't read it.... and it's all up in other threads as well... threads that WEREN'T meant to be about the scouts.

Well, since the complaint stems from these Madison monthly camp update threads, started by thirdcoast, don't read them. The complaint is that they are the same and they are incoherent hype. I understand them, but I know Jason, so it might be easier. I also marched Alumni Corps with Jeff, and I don't think that he would have a problem pulling Jason aside and having a friendly conversation with him, brother to brother.

I think you are overhyping their paranioa of talking to him.

I think what he meant was that this isn't the only thread where this same subject was brought up. I've seen the same things said in other threads that he has posted in.