March Camp! Madison style, here we come.

I'll pay $50 to see you walk up to the guard after finals and call them prancers to their face. I will gladly pay it to watch you as you run away.
Got to admit, it would be one heck of a slap fight...my $50 is in the mail!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:devil:

Yeah Braces comments werent off topic were they?

Back atcha bub :cool:

Hmmm, 13 years between 1975 and 1988. Are those significant to Madison?

Got to admit, it would be one heck of a slap fight...my $50 is in the mail!!

"Slap fight" I don't think so...

I'm a trained fighter, 230 lbs of tatted muscle, and an ex Scouts Guard member (oh) and a 20 yery vet cop as well..... If I was called a prancer to my face, the last thing I would do, would be to execute a "slap."

I will be at a few shows if anyone wants to try the PRANCER comment on me!

GOD BLESS and Happy Easter

(Grrrrr)

"GO SCOUTS GUARD"

Edited by Cop

"Slap fight" I don't think so...

I'm a trained fighter, 230 lbs of tatted muscle, and an ex Scouts Guard member (oh) and a 20 yery vet cop as well..... If I was called a prancer to my face, the last thing I would do, would be to execute a "slap."

I will be at a few shows if anyone wants to try the PRANCER comment on me!

GOD BLESS and Happy Easter

(Grrrrr)

"GO SCOUTS GUARD"

And I'll bet you did more marching than prancing when you were a scout. My comments (calling guard members prancers) were about all the prancing and dancing the guards do these days. No one marches anymore. It was not a slam to Madison's guard. Anyone who has read any of my posts on DCP knows that I am first and foremost a Madison fan. I would not slam them in anyway.

Edited by BigSnareline

And I'll bet you did more marching than prancing when you were a scout. My comments (calling guard members prancers) were about all the prancing and dancing the guards do these days. No one marches anymore. It was not a slam to Madison's guard. Anyone who has read any of my posts on DCP knows that I am first and foremost a Madison fan. I would not slam them in anyway.

LOL

I'm just feeding the fire......

By the way, I saw Cadets 3 times in 2007 and their horns did much more then 8 to the 5. Their horns lowered their center of gravity, led with the toe, did weight transfers on bent legs. All qualities of movement or dance. Even the Cadets logo is a non marching style with a horn player in a modified jazz run. So even THEY no long "march" a full show. I guess they too are prancers. Right?

Edited by Cop

Whether they are dancing, tossing or spinning, I hope the Madison guard has that fire,

charisma, and execution that makes them a force to be reckoned with this year!

LOL

I'm just feeding the fire......

By the way, I saw Cadets 3 times in 2008 and their horns did much more then 8 to the 5. Their horns lowered their center of gravity, led with the toe, did weight transfers on bent legs. All qualities of movement or dance. Even the Cadets logo is a non marching style with a horn player in a modified jazz run. So even THEY no long "march" a full show. I guess they too are prancers. Right?

I guess so! :cool: