AMERICA'S CORE

I think they had a different viewpoint back in the sixties.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Troopers are a breed all their own. People just go crazy over them.

Mike didn't mention the origin of the background images on the poster. Here's what he said on the Troopers message boards (I hope Gough doesn't mind me doing this):

"The music notes you see are from a drum part on Battle Hymn of the Republic and if you look carefully you will see the original hand charted sunburst by Jim Jones."

I actually hadn't noticed them specifically until he mentioned it, and now they have even more meaning for me. Just wanted to pass that info along.

Mike didn't mention the origin of the background images on the poster. Here's what he said on the Troopers message boards (I hope Gough doesn't mind me doing this):

"The music notes you see are from a drum part on Battle Hymn of the Republic and if you look carefully you will see the original hand charted sunburst by Jim Jones."

I actually hadn't noticed them specifically until he mentioned it, and now they have even more meaning for me. Just wanted to pass that info along.

Bravo.

Long live the Troopers. Can't wait to own the DVD.

I wish I could see it on the big screen, but I'll definitely be buying a dvd.

~>conner

Did that guy really just say that the troopers made peace with the indians? That's a little ridiculous.

I think that voice sound byte comes from the old school Trooper DVD "The troopers are coming" produced way back when....

And he is saying that the "Troopers in name and appearance, represent what America was--the people who came in covered wagons, lived in clay huts, ......, and made peace with the indians."

I think that voice sound byte comes from the old school Trooper DVD "The troopers are coming" produced way back when....

And he is saying that the "Troopers in name and appearance, represent what America was--the people who came in covered wagons, lived in clay huts, ......, and made peace with the indians."

You win a prize! I don't know exactly what you win... But good job!

Michael D. Gough

Powerful stuff! It got me excited.