TOS TICKETS ON SALE

So what software was used to make this pic? Or to be more precise, what was used to create the individual figures? :smile:

So far the highpoint of a rough morning....

Need a vacation?

Come to beautiful sunny Bayonne,NJ.

where one can get a great backdrop.

301398383_aoTUL-M.jpg

The best place in the world to see the elusive steel brontasaurus,in its natural habitat. :smile:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a vacation?

Come to beautiful sunny Bayonne,NJ.

where one can get a great backdrop.

301398383_aoTUL-M.jpg

The best place in the world to see the elusive steel brontasaurus,in its natural habitat. :smile:

----------------

uh Jerome, my friend.....

I think you have been playing the elusive steel brontasaurus one day too long.......... :smile::beer::smile:

----------------

uh Jerome, my friend.....

I think you have been playing the elusive steel brontasaurus one day too long.......... :smile::beer::smile:

I ve always likened the cranes across tthe Bay to dinosaurs.Ever since I was 15. :smile:

I am booking my cruise to Port of Call "Bayonne Nj"

Is that from the old Saturday Night Live "commercial" on joining the Navy? Showed guys mopping and cleaning the toilets. :tongue:

"Navy it's not just a job. It's <forget the $ amount> a month". :tongue::beer::beer:

Is that from the old Saturday Night Live "commercial" on joining the Navy? Showed guys mopping and cleaning the toilets. :tongue:

"Navy it's not just a job. It's <forget the $ amount> a month". :beer::beer::beer:

yes,and I think it was like 92 dollars and some cents.

:tongue:

Newark Bay really looks Blue!!!

...and the beautiful blue sky has me wondering!... :tongue:

Jerome,

Are you the Marketing Director or something for the TOS? Do you really think that Photo-Shop and a beautiful backdrop will sell more tickets??? No Way! I'm coming all the way from California for this year's tournament and I demand on seeing the Memorial Stadium in Bayonne that I always cherished just the way it always was! Where is the signature Green & Purple sky that I treasure? How is that beautiful blue Bay supposed to fill the air with an aura and aroma that makes the embiance of Bayonne truly a special place to be for any drum corps fan.

If you move one of my favorite shows of all time to some State-of-the-Art facility, I'm warning you.... I'll spend the night over at Tri-Chem sucking up all the beautiul chemicals over there! (my favorite rehearsal facility!)

Please don't ruin the Tournament of Stars by letting some environmental engineer clean up my favorite Super-Fund site of all time... PLEASE?

...and the beautiful blue sky has me wondering!... :tongue:

Jerome,

Are you the Marketing Director or something for the TOS? Do you really think that Photo-Shop and a beautiful backdrop will sell more tickets??? No Way! I'm coming all the way from California for this year's tournament and I demand on seeing the Memorial Stadium in Bayonne that I always cherished just the way it always was! Where is the signature Green & Purple sky that I treasure? How is that beautiful blue Bay supposed to fill the air with an aura and aroma that makes the embiance of Bayonne truly a special place to be for any drum corps fan.

If you move one of my favorite shows of all time to some State-of-the-Art facility, I'm warning you.... I'll spend the night over at Tri-Chem sucking up all the beautiul chemicals over there! (my favorite rehearsal facility!)

Please don't ruin the Tournament of Stars by letting some environmental engineer clean up my favorite Super-Fund site of all time... PLEASE?

It IS hard to believe, isn't it??? :tongue:

The last few times we rehearsed, it seemed like a scene out of "The Twilight Zone"!!!

Now, just remember...

Both shades of blue, (sky & bay), are NOT necessarily being produced "naturally"!

(Ya never know around here!!!) As always, pack your toxic suit/gear just in case!

Last week, we took some of our students down the Jersey Shore. Most of these kids had never seen the ocean!

They all commented to me...

"Mr. Jordan...The water is SO blue!!!!!!"

Who woulda thunk? :beer: