Sun Devils - Camp Mar 29-30

Sun Devils Drum & Bugle Corps

Next Camp Mar 29-30

Poinciana High School- Kissimmee, Florida

Drumline is 95% full

Brass still has openings but it is filling up (not just a rumour)

Front Ensemble and Color Guard will resume on April 12 (you can drop by any time to just hang out though)

We will be locking down the numbers as soon as drill is finalized.

DCA evaluation is scheduled for April 12-13

We have very low dues - a sponsorship program - new uniforms in the works - top notch staff

We may take DCI performers if it is cleared with director and section reps before hand. Just e-mail or call!!

Sun Devils Web Site

Edited by Pokey

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be locking down the numbers as soon as drill is finalized.

DCA evaluation is scheduled for April 12-13

Sun Devils Web Site

Folks,

This corps is coming out THIS year! Once we pass the DCA eval, we can don the title of, "competitive". I tell you what, the Sun Devils are a breath of fresh air. I like the direction and vision of the corps. I am planning on staying a long while. Poinciana High School is an AWESOME drum corps location. You know who else used Poinciana? ...The Magic. They hosted a Night of Magic there a few years ago and I was in awe of the venue. And I am to understand that at a certain corps will be staying there for DCI Orlando. The Sun Devils are VERY lucky to have Poinciana Band Director, Amanda Bork, on board.

Big UPS and a thank you to Amanda and the entire Poinciana High School Administration!

Now, JOIN THE CORPS! at http://www.sundevilscorps.org. And if there is any confusion...we have spots open in every section. Don't need to ask, just show up!

GO SUN DEVILS! :cool:

Folks,

This corps is coming out THIS year! Once we pass the DCA eval, we can don the title of, "competitive". I tell you what, the Sun Devils are a breath of fresh air. I like the direction and vision of the corps. I am planning on staying a long while. Poinciana High School is an AWESOME drum corps location. You know who else used Poinciana? ...The Magic. They hosted a Night of Magic there a few years ago and I was in awe of the venue. And I am to understand that at a certain corps will be staying there for DCI Orlando. The Sun Devils are VERY lucky to have Poinciana Band Director, Amanda Bork, on board.

Big UPS and a thank you to Amanda and the entire Poinciana High School Administration!

Now, JOIN THE CORPS! at http://www.sundevilscorps.org. And if there is any confusion...we have spots open in every section. Don't need to ask, just show up!

GO SUN DEVILS! :huh2:

I love JJ's post, he's the man. I'm so excited about getting to rehearse this weekend, with all these new people joining the brassline, I'm very excited to hear the sound of the hornline grow. I think anyone even remotely close should come by and check things out, this corps is gonna do amazing things. Come march, and even if you cant march, come on over and hang out. Everyone loves to play for an audience! :thumbup: Plus, I just like cool people. :winky:

Every person I've seen involved with this organization is so dedicated and goal-oriented, I cant wait to see where this group is at in say 5 or 10 years. I hope to still be involved with this great corps when they truly blossom into a force to be reckoned with. :huh2:

Because I know we will, it's only a matter of time.

:smile::huh2::smile:

Edited by JoshKegley

Can't wait for this weekend! The break was nice, but now it's time to get back to work.

Heard that we might do some....CIRCLE DRILL!

And there was much rejoicing!

Whooooooooo-hooooooooo! Because everyone just LOVES circle drill! :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to a good work out.

*Bump*

Camp this weekend at Poinciana High School! The Easter break is over. Let's get back to it!

- INVITATION -

To all musicians anywhere that might be in the Central Florida area.

You are cordially invited to attend the Sun Devils end of March Camp at Poinciana High School.

If you are here on vacation - stop by and check the rehearsal out.

If you live here and come to rehearsal, you pretty much need to come to the rest. Why? DON'T QUESTION ME! Just do it!

Please check http://www.sundevilscorps.org for more directions and times. And make sure you click the JOIN! button and register so we know you are coming out.

See you Saturday

GO SUN DEVILS! :tongue:

Staff is comprised of DCI/DCA corps members - High school & college music educators

Blue Devils, Cadets, SCV, Teal Sound, Heatwave, Magic, Kiwanis Kavaliers

Boston Crusaders, Corp-Vets, Velvet Knights, UCF, U of Florida, U of Miami and more

We already have some alum from Cab's, Brigadiers, Phantom, Cadets, Boston, Crossmen, Teal Sound, Corp-Vets, Heatwave, FSU as well as high school kids from good band programs

Camp *** Mar 29-30 ***

DCA Evaluation and camp *** April 12-13 ***

Poinciana High

Kissimmee, Fla.

Edited by Pokey

Staff is comprised of DCI/DCA corps members - High school & college music educators

Blue Devils, Cadets, SCV, Teal Sound, Heatwave, Magic, Kiwanis Kavaliers

Boston Crusaders, Corp-Vets, Velvet Knights, UCF, U of Florida, U of Miami and more

We already have some alum from Cab's, Brigadiers, Phantom, Cadets, Boston, Crossmen, Teal Sound, Corp-Vets, Heatwave, FSU as well as high school kids from good band programs

Camp *** Mar 29-30 ***

DCA Evaluation and camp *** April 12-13 ***

Poinciana High

Kissimmee, Fla.

weekend BUMP>>>>>