Summer Predictions

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don’t want to miss the DCA Opener “Cabs at the Beach” at Historic Maxwell Field in Wildwood NJ. Mark the Date June 21, 2008

Ticket information will be posted in a few days.

Shameless Plug :tongue:

I predict one slice of pepperoni, one slice of mushroom, and one diet pepsi followed by a Kohr Bros.® chocolate and vanilla swirl and a slight off-shore breeze.

...at “Cabs at the Beach” at Historic Maxwell Field in Wildwood NJ. June 21, 2008

Excelsior

SoCal

Alliance

Gold

Govies

Fusion

Frontier

White Sabres

Chops

GCS

Lakeshoremen

Shenandoah

1042-4104.jpg

My guess!

:tongue:

Edited by capitalbrassdbc

Cool! Now, if only you cats would host DCAs, we'd be golden!

We would be happy to host DCA Championships ... but you don't want to see the bill for moving an entire drum corps 3,000 miles for the weekend. Yikes!

I predict heat and humidity.

Heat and humility in DCA!

We would be happy to host DCA Championships ... but you don't want to see the bill for moving an entire drum corps 3,000 miles for the weekend. Yikes!

I guess not......well then you have to bring a stadium full of non-humid air with you this year.

We can all chip in to make that happen.

Drum corps off-season is much like Major League Baseball. Everyone looks like a champion in Spring training! That's why we have a season.

No predictions here, just best wishes to all competing corps for a successful 2008. Of course, I am a little partial being the parent of a corps member, so I hope their season is the most successful of all!

love the baseball analogy! couldn't agree with you more....hope springs eternal....put everyones biased predictions aside, we'll still need to have a competitive season to see where the chips fall! good luck to all... :tongue: