5)Bush

6)Hurcs

7)Brigs

8)Gades

9)Cru

10)CV

11)MCL

12)Kilties

that's what i see right now, but i also see other placements, 2008 should be a good year for DCA, in both classes

WOW that was a shocker to me. I think RENEGADES and KILTIES will shake things up A LOT more than you thinkin the Open area.

Then as to "A Div.",

Could be WIDE open to NEW Blood. SUN DEVILS for one sound like full speed ahead with some real Quality people and such. Then too, you should Always be watchfull of the GUVIES. They are top 3 EVERY year it seems.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On any given year things could change. It's not about climbing over as not one corps is slotted. or are they? Cru could win it all or not make finals, but so could any other corps. The Buffalo Sabres kicked butt last year and this year they aren't in the playoffs. Unless DCA and DCI slot corps right off the bat.

i believe that dca slots corps at the beginning of the year. there is never any real movement after all corps have a show under their belt. if 2 corps start out close there may be movement between them but not much. after i see the scores from the first shows i'll give you the lineup for dca. i've been doing this for 28 years from the sidlies and almost every year i'm right. in fact i never see any shows in person. when you march and are involved you can't see what's going on but when you don't march and don't care what happens it's pretty transparent. just MHOP.

I just came back from the future with my Time machine and I know who is going to win, the fans are going to enjoy this year......

That is the only way you can say for sure who is going to place where, So you can go by these predictions or you can rent my Time machine for an hour.

$1 to Wells

Thanks

WOW that was a shocker to me. I think RENEGADES and KILTIES will shake things up A LOT more than you thinkin the Open area.

Then as to "A Div.",

Could be WIDE open to NEW Blood. SUN DEVILS for one sound like full speed ahead with some real Quality people and such. Then too, you should Always be watchfull of the GUVIES. They are top 3 EVERY year it seems.

as i said, i see i a couple ways, so that's not my final, this is going to be a tough year to predict who gets what, the last few years have been great. it'll be very close in all spots i think

A class I'm not going to say as I am in fusion, and don't just want to say we'll win

I hope that this years class A competition will be as great as last year, hope to at least make finals and play again

good luck to all

i believe that dca slots corps at the beginning of the year. there is never any real movement after all corps have a show under their belt. if 2 corps start out close there may be movement between them but not much. after i see the scores from the first shows i'll give you the lineup for dca. i've been doing this for 28 years from the sidlies and almost every year i'm right. in fact i never see any shows in person. when you march and are involved you can't see what's going on but when you don't march and don't care what happens it's pretty transparent. just MHOP.

I don't know about that. When I was with Sky, we beat Hurricanes at one of the shows. Later on, Hurcs beat Bush. But at the end of the season Bush topped both Hurcs & Sky. Similar thing happened in VA last year. Fusion beat both MCL & Sunrisers. But come Finals, MCL beat Sunrisers, who topped Fusion. The corps & placements still move around a bit. (Granted, not as much as they used to, but still.)

I don't know about that. When I was with Sky, we beat Hurricanes at one of the shows. Later on, Hurcs beat Bush. But at the end of the season Bush topped both Hurcs & Sky. Similar thing happened in VA last year. Fusion beat both MCL & Sunrisers. But come Finals, MCL beat Sunrisers, who topped Fusion. The corps & placements still move around a bit. (Granted, not as much as they used to, but still.)

i really don't follow class a. sometimes but not very often a few corps change but it pretty much is slotted. that's the way it's judged now. back in the day.......50's -late 70's it was on a tick system so depending on how clean you were was how you placed. one week you could be in 5th the next week 1st. it's not juged that way anymore. once a corps competes it's pretty much how it stays. if 2 corps are close one might overtake the other but you don't see vast changes in placement up or down. just my opinion. i've been watching many years and this is what i've seen. i don't want to kill any enthusiasum but ...........i'm just sayin

One year not long ago with the Empire Statesmen we beat Bush by 7 points in early August. They won DCA that year beating us by a tenth of a point. I wasnt mad at all....LOL

Donny

One year not long ago with the Empire Statesmen we beat Bush by 7 points in early August. They won DCA that year beating us by a tenth of a point. I wasnt mad at all....LOL

Donny

Tell the truth Donnie, you were mad as heck, and it was 18 years ago in early July (lol)

Go ahead Frank....rub it in....LOL

Its funny as Jimmy Russo and I were reminiscing last night in Harrisburg as to how much we "loved" you guys. It was always great to know that at some point we were going to jumped from behind. LOL... You guys would watch Cabs and Empire fight it out all year and then WHAM!, the sneak attack. Your corps name was truly befitting your cause.

Respecfully yours,

Donny