SW FINALS

I do........

Well we will know in about 2 hours. They all looked great tonight. Congrats to all! Another fabulous SW is over:(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting Trivia Fact - assuming that one of the guards from the preliminary top 3 wins tonight, it will be the first time in 19 years that a guard NOT from CA, NY, or OH has won the title.

That last guard not from CA OH or NY to win was?? 1990 Center Grove, Greenwood IN at Buffalo NY (Yuck--Buffalo that is)

Top 3 (CG AVON FLANAGAN) were all ON tonight. 3 GREAT shows!! But I don't think Avon had enough to pull infront of Flanagan.

Flangan was definitely not on tonight. . .I was there about 7 rows back on the 50. . .lots of execution errors. . . I'm not sure who will win, but they definitely didn't do themselves any favors. Avon did hit. . .had 2 drops, but didn't connect with the audience like Flanagan did. It could be clsoe.

Flangan was definitely not on tonight. . .I was there about 7 rows back on the 50. . .lots of execution errors. . . I'm not sure who will win, but they definitely didn't do themselves any favors. Avon did hit. . .had 2 drops, but didn't connect with the audience like Flanagan did. It could be clsoe.

I say Flanagan with the GOLD by .7

OUT OF NOWHERE FLANAGAN WTW!

Welcome back to the Top 3 Center Grove!!!!

HISTORY FACT--------------2008 marks the first time since 1989 that a unit from the state of Florida has won SW (it was called high school open back then). Congrats Flanagan! And if you are wondering who won.....1989 Open Class Championships:

1. Tate

2. Miamisburg

3. Center Grove

4. Choctaw

I remember it like it was yesterday