SW FINALS

Joining late (darn it!), but was able to catch the last couple of minutes of Miamisburg's show. Must say it seemed a bit stronger yesterday (of course I was there live, so that could be the difference). How did Cheshire, Shen, and Choctaw look?

just registered in time for avon and flanagan...i'm rooting for my home team of flanagan, but this was my first time getting a good read of avon's show and those girls were on fire! not to say that flanagan didn't bring their a-game either...how on earth will i be able to take the suspense?!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 3 (CG AVON FLANAGAN) were all ON tonight. 3 GREAT shows!! But I don't think Avon had enough to pull infront of Flanagan.

Missed Avon as I was putting my son to bed, but Flanagan looked as if they brought the house down. I didn't know if they could duplicate their energy from yesterday, but it looked like they might've even turned it up a notch or two tonight. Regardless of the outcome, thank you Flanagan for providing what was (at least for me) one of the most memorable productions of the season.

After looking back at the prelims scores, I don't see ANY changes from top to bottom (as far as placements go). I think Chesire will be a little closer to Miamisburg and then a bigger jump to Center Grove. Those top 3 programs are such standouts to me (and i've been doing this since 1988). Hats off to Flanagan....SUCH ENERGY!!

Joining late (darn it!), but was able to catch the last couple of minutes of Miamisburg's show. Must say it seemed a bit stronger yesterday (of course I was there live, so that could be the difference). How did Cheshire, Shen, and Choctaw look?

Shen was okay. It wasn't exactly the cleanest, I saw some nerves on faces when they went on. The crowd liked it. They performed very big and openly

but that also could be their downfall as they didn't exhibit a whole lot of control of the body.

After looking back at the prelims scores, I don't see ANY changes from top to bottom (as far as placements go). I think Chesire will be a little closer to Miamisburg and then a bigger jump to Center Grove. Those top 3 programs are such standouts to me (and i've been doing this since 1988). Hats off to Flanagan....SUCH ENERGY!!

I see Warren Central possibly passing up Beyer. Warren Central had a fantastic run.

I have it going like this actually:

Flanagan

Avon

C-Grove

Miamisburg

Choctawhatchee

Cheshire

Shen

Northview

Carmel

Rancho Bernardo

Warren central

Beyer

Stoneman

Arcadia

Seminole.

(And I am probably completely wrong!)

I see Warren Central possibly passing up Beyer. Warren Central had a fantastic run.

I have it going like this actually:

Flanagan

Avon

C-Grove

Miamisburg

Choctawhatchee

Cheshire

Shen

Northview

Carmel

Rancho Bernardo

Warren central

Beyer

Stoneman

Arcadia

Seminole.

(And I am probably completely wrong!)

You have Choctaw moving up that much? No offense to the girls (cause they do a beautiful performance) but that show is so boring and the book is very bland. Wonderful movement, bland equipment, washy ensemble. JMO

I do........I said I might be completely wrong

Edited by Musical_Spinner

Interesting Trivia Fact - assuming that one of the guards from the preliminary top 3 wins tonight, it will be the first time in 19 years that a guard NOT from CA, NY, or OH has won the title.