IW FINALS

99.55 I think Blue Devils 1996

And that show deserved 99.55. Best show I have ever seen. I saw it live and it was amazing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got a 99.5 with a COUPLE DROPS!!!!

Are you kidding me? Those drops better have bounced into the hands exactly where they should have been.

I don't recall any drops....pretty hard to stay alert through 30 shows

How on Earth do they give out 10's? Look at recaps and look at all the 10's Fantasia got. NOTHNG CAN BE PERFECT and a 10 means perfect.

How on Earth do they give out 10's? Look at recaps and look at all the 10's Fantasia got. NOTHNG CAN BE PERFECT and a 10 means perfect.

I look at it more as achievement rather than perfection. At least, that's the best way I can say it.

I saw one in the back, but that was it.

there were at least 2 I can remember. . .both on rifle. I think there was a sabre drop. . and since I was so close to the performers. . .I can tell you they bobbled alot of their work. . . .definitely not a 99.5 worthy.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Does anyone else think that the scores seem a little high (mainly for certain units)?

I thought IW scores (at least top 3) were quite high. SW seemed to be in-line. Center Grove was really locked into that 3rd spot huh? 2.4 back to 4th and 2.2 up to second. Great job Grove and congrats on getting back on that medal podium.

I thought IW scores (at least top 3) were quite high. SW seemed to be in-line. Center Grove was really locked into that 3rd spot huh? 2.4 back to 4th and 2.2 up to second. Great job Grove and congrats on getting back on that medal podium.

Same goes for NEI (as far as being locked into 3rd)

Sweet! They are re-airing the webcast!! Seminole just started!!