Alright this is for Braggin rights

Hey All,

I didn't think there was anyone from the Westmorland Esquires who posted on DCP.....I guess I forgot about the other Steel City John....Did you have fun playing that show for all the people @DCA in 1979.?.?.?

I love "yunz" guys from the south....Enjoy the music....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

No.

I was never so happy to get off the field and out of uniform. the only good thing about that day was the baritone case full of beer in the back stands.

Looking forward to seeing you again this year in Rochester, John! I'll find you, because you wont recognize me!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I was never so happy to get off the field and out of uniform. the only good thing about that day was the baritone case full of beer in the back stands.

Looking forward to seeing you again this year in Rochester, John! I'll find you, because you wont recognize me!

I will recognize you................ :w00t:

I think the worst I've ever done in competition was last place in 2001 Class A with a 63.25 or something like that. Probably not the worst score I've ever gotten, but the worst I ever did at Championships.

The lowest score I ever achieved was in my very first show on the field: 46.8

The lowest I ever went was with a red-haired picante temper senorita, a table dancer from TJ. The last place we went to was quite memorable.

What a contortionist!

The lowest I ever went was with a red-haired picante temper senorita, a table dancer from TJ. The last place we went to was quite memorable.

What a contortionist!

My girl friend in drumcorps was a red-haried picante temper senorita. And I ended up marrying her!!!!!

A younger Maureen O'Hara.

This reminds me of a story my Dad told me.

He was judging a corps, when he suddenly throws up his hands. Turns and walks off the field, shaking his head.

People are franticly yelling at him, The shows not over yet! Dad turns, holds up the clip board and says."They used up all their points!"

DOH! LOL