BD 2008 Program Announcement

and 96! and 96!!

eh, technially, phantom wasn't ABOVE bd that night... although they sure as hell deserved it.

i don't know about you guys, but i'm secretly hoping that little bit of pot stirring will start a calamity on this thread, summers still too far away, i need action.....lol

that's why jesus gave us bars.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and 96! and 96!!

i don't know about you guys, but i'm secretly hoping that little bit of pot stirring will start a calamity on this thread, summers still too far away, i need action.....lol

I went off the top of my head..... how did I miss 89, I love that PR show, my BAD~

and BD didn't beat PR 96......

Edited by Cop

eh, technially, phantom wasn't ABOVE bd that night... although they sure as hell deserved it.

that's why jesus gave us bars.

dude, i just got back from memphis, long long day, so saturday or not, no barhopping for this scott tonight!

ditto

Now I'm a sucker for something dark and cutting edge, but how can you call it cutting edge if I just saw the same concept this past winter with Onyx? No, really, it was a High Wire show too. If I'm not mistaken their show announcement was even a poem too! I can understand the coincidence, I just don't want to watch the same show rehashed...

Onyx had some amazing parallels in both design and choreography to the world of high wire acts... we'll see if that goes the same way for BD. They even had a guy, spinning a balancing pole, standing on someone else's shoulders while he was walking. Now if blue devils can do the same with the entire corps I'll be impressed, seriously.

1160-935-017S.jpg

As for glassmen. I don't think it will be such a dark show. I get the feeling we are going to see the same style from them as last year.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing both this summer!

Now I'm a sucker for something dark and cutting edge, but how can you call it cutting edge if I just saw the same concept this past winter with Onyx? No, really, it was a High Wire show too. If I'm not mistaken their show announcement was even a poem too! I can understand the coincidence, I just don't want to watch the same show rehashed...

Onyx had some amazing parallels in both design and choreography to the world of high wire acts... we'll see if that goes the same way for BD. They even had a guy, spinning a balancing pole, standing on someone else's shoulders while he was walking. Now if blue devils can do the same with the entire corps I'll be impressed, seriously.

1160-935-017S.jpg

As for glassmen. I don't think it will be such a dark show. I get the feeling we are going to see the same style from them as last year.

Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing both this summer!

i really liked this show