DCI Fan Network Platinum Membership News

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume everyone got their very own code. I could be wrong.....i have been before...like when I said 53 bucks :) Ooops 53...58...what's the difference...what? 5 dollars?

What could I possibly get for 5 dollars?

Five!!!

Five Dollar!!!

Five Dollar Foot LoooOOONNNG!!! :laughing:

just purchased it. wow. anyone that starts b******* about this year's version needs to turn off his or her computer for good.

You must be new around these here parts. Give 'em time! :laughing:

just purchased it. wow. anyone that starts b******* about this year's version needs to turn off his or her computer for good.

Haha..Ok buddy, lets wait until the first webcast and see what happens.

At least I got to see the Blue Stars May camp video.......even though I was there :laughing: . Since I never got over to the guard building, it was good to see all of them doing their work. Should be a big step up in that department this year.

actually i've subscribed the past 2 years. i was pleased with both. it just got really old seeing people complain over and over and over and over about the service. come on people. it's extra drum corps. :)

I think it's great what DCI is doing with the Fan Network. I really can't wait to get it.

I also have no gripe with people complaining last year because we were let down several times. It's not like it was free! We paid a good amount of money for the service, but the product was very poor for the most part. This new setup looks great and I hope everything works out. The price also seems very fair to me. The discount is also a very smart move on their part. They had a lot of unsatisfied customers last year, and this is a great way to make it up. Good job DCI!!!