DCI Fan Network Platinum Membership News

From an email I received from DCI today:

Great news for DCI Fan Network PLATINUM Subscribers!

As a special bonus and to express our appreciation to our loyal PLATINUM subscribers, Drum Corps International is extending your current DCI Fan Network PLATINUM subscription until Tuesday, May 13, 2008!

But that's not the best part!

On Wednesday, May 14, we'll be taking the wraps off of the ALL-NEW DCI Fan Network with expanded features and content developed especially for hardcore drum corps fans like you who can't get enough of Marching Music's Major League™.

With unprecedented access to your favorite corps, incredible coverage of the entire 2008 DCI Summer Tour from every angle, expanded archives of classic performances and a new, lower price of only $69, Platinum subscribers to the DCI Fan Network will be glued to their computer screens all season long!

Stay tuned to DCI.org for more exciting information about the all-new DCI Fan Network and enjoy your extended subscription with our best wishes!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the scare of expiring early, this is great. Thank you, DCI!

It's more likely a situation where they don't have their replacement site ready in time, so instead of denying the fans their PLATINUM for two weeks, they just extend it.

I love how when there was a brief mistake that was fixed very quickly, people #####ed like crazy...and now that people are getting more and the new edition is better and cheaping...people are #####ing anyway.

You have been on this site for over 3 years and expected different???

:rolleyes:

I didn't say it was a bad idea, just telling it like it (probably) is.

So, I'm glad that this gives me a few more weeks. I was planning on watching as many EnCorps videos as I could tonight.

Also, thanks to the lower price, I've convinced my parents to renew it after it expires...not so I can watch more videos, but so that they can watch the webcasts and see my corps at some of the other competitions during the summer.