Mix-n-Match

Your job...put together a Jr. corps with a Sr. corps to make a tremendous corps. Try to keep in mind similar styles. Wouldn't want to mix the Muchachos with the Sr. Kilties, for example.

I'd start with pairing the Scouts up with the Skyliners, or the obvious Muchachos/Cabs mix.

Ready? GO!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue: O.K....I'll do it!

How about Blue Devils and the Brigadiers? (That was way too easy)

Northern Aurora and the Lakeshoremen?

Yeah, that's the ticket! Unfortunately, for me, I've never seen either corps, but if you think they'd make for a super-corps...that's what's important.

But, my old Marine Corps buddy, Kemo, is a bari for that Sr. corps! :tongue:

NICE!!! 2008 show...."EVIL...in a Fun Kind of Way" :tongue:

Your job...put together a Jr. corps with a Sr. corps to make a tremendous corps. Try to keep in mind similar styles. Wouldn't want to mix the Muchachos with the Sr. Kilties, for example.

I'd start with pairing the Scouts up with the Skyliners, or the obvious Muchachos/Cabs mix.

Ready? GO!

Do they have to be current Corps?

And I just don't see the Sky from the East Mixing with the Scouts (love 'em) that's like you said mixing Cabs and Mighty St. Joe. Maybe Skyliners and St Rita's we wouldn't even have had a clash of instructors - they were all the same. Uniforms - Red White and Black - see where I'm going? but if they have to be active corps I'll have to do some thinking.

Puppet

Guys- I'm thinking more along the lines of music "styles." So, disregard the fact that the uniforms won't match. Scouts and Skyliners have been known to play the music of the "Big City."

Now, as for pairing up 1975 SCV...I would go with the Bucs. Classical.

I mentioned BD and Brigs...JAZZ!

Use any corps, from any era Puppet.

Bridgemen (Jr.) and Renegades......

You beat me to it! That's the first one I thought of when I saw this thread! :smile: