Which corps....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually already marching, but I have a few friends who have contacted numerous corps but the corps won't make a decision on whether or not they are going to give them the spot. Also, since I have recently seen Blue Stars and Pioneer post about openings that I would give others who might in the same position a place to find any current openings, so they can call them. If you don't know a corps has a hole, how are you going to call and inquire?

taking an initiative and calling corps helps

that's kind of unreasonable, don't you think? i mean, he's not even looking for a spot, as far as i can tell. making him do all that work for a thread of public convenience on a drum corps message board seems kind of unnecessary.

I am under the impression that my corps, The Madison Scouts, still have one tuba(CONTRA) hole, as well are still accepting applications for hornline alternate spots. The alternate spots are open for any horn, trumpet, mello, bari, euph, and tuba. I checked out the official outline of the alternate program we have last camp, and it is pretty legit. Definitely there to help the kids, no matter what the situation. I was really impressed.

Pioneer still has openings...

414 327 2847

Pioneer-corps.org

A $250 deposit gets a spot...we will figure it out from there. Dont wait much longer. Call the office before we shut it off smaller than we need or want to be.

Donny Allen

Pioneer Brass caption head

Pioneer still has openings...

414 327 2847

Pioneer-corps.org

A $250 deposit gets a spot...we will figure it out from there. Dont wait much longer. Call the office before we shut it off smaller than we need or want to be.

Donny Allen

Pioneer Brass caption head

Curious,..................when a WC corps has late spring openings like the ones talked about,..............does a successful candidate get a better financial deal?,............like not having to pay back camp fees?,.............overall fees lessened as 5 - 6 winter rehearsal months have already gone by?....................asking because I have no idea..............

I am under the impression that my corps, The Madison Scouts, still have one tuba(CONTRA) hole

There are no more contras in drum corps. I marched contra. You march tuba. I admire your spirit, though.

Anyone out there that is still looking for a home this summer needs to check out Pioneer. One of DCI greatest organizations. You won't regret it.