Which corps....

There are no more contras in drum corps. I marched contra. You march tuba. I admire your spirit, though.

Is that really necessary to point out....really?

Seriously, i think we know this by now....call em what you want... :smile:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bighorns.....Throaters.....Luggers

Check out Pioneer!

Call the office TODAY! (414) 327-2847

Visit the website for up to date information! www.pioneer-corps.org

There are hornline spots as well as colorguard spots still available.

Time is running out, do your part, TODAY!

that's kind of unreasonable, don't you think? i mean, he's not even looking for a spot, as far as i can tell. making him do all that work for a thread of public convenience on a drum corps message board seems kind of unnecessary.

no, i don't think it is. i wasn't attacking him, just anyone who comes on dcp looking for a spot in a drum corps. here is the call list that this thread set out to create:

www.dci.org/corps

There are no more contras in drum corps. I marched contra. You march tuba. I admire your spirit, though.

Anyone out there that is still looking for a home this summer needs to check out Pioneer. One of DCI greatest organizations. You won't regret it.

Actually, what drum corps march as contras these days can be closer defined as contras. Tubas sit upright and you play them in a chair... The Bb contras were made almost identically to their G counterparts the only difference is longer tubes.

If you are interested in auditioning for the 2008 colorguard, or one of the remaining tuba or lead trumpet positions, please contact JARRETT@CROSSMEN.ORG

Pacific Crest has openings in the colorguard for 2008.

www.pacific-crest.org

Curious,..................when a WC corps has late spring openings like the ones talked about,..............does a successful candidate get a better financial deal?,............like not having to pay back camp fees?,.............overall fees lessened as 5 - 6 winter rehearsal months have already gone by?....................asking because I have no idea..............

Well normally camp fees are just that - a fee for the camp. so I can't think of any corps who charges back camp fees for members who would be joining now.

Noramally what you would pay is the tour fee which covers the time from when tour starts until finals, and any camp fees for camps prior to this that you would attend.

Now if you joined midseason I have seen corps prorate and only charge a portion of the tour fees which covers the remaining part of the season.