DCA Season Opener Cabs Beach Party

Fusion Core is excited to be the first DCA corps in competition this summer. We'll kick the whole shebang off at approximately 6:52pm this Saturday.

We hope you enjoy our show.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fusion Core is excited to be the first DCA corps in competition this summer. We'll kick the whole shebang off at approximately 6:52pm this Saturday.

This will be my first-ever viewing of Fusion Core...... and I'm looking forward to it. Best of luck this weekend, guys!!

Fran

I can't wait for this weekend!!!!!! The beginning of another competitive season of DCA!!!!! Can't wait to see my friends, and to see all the corps competing this year. Kelley's anyone? :rolleyes:

Suitcase? Check.

Sunblock? Check.

Post-Kelley's Tylenol? Check.

Spit-shined Dinkles? Check.

Aussie? Check.

Gold Bond? Check.

Lip balm? Check.

Hugs for drum corps friends? Check. Check.

Excited energy? Check.

Goosebumps? Hmm. Will definitely arrive Saturday.

Two days! Can't wait!

3 Days till season Opener...

This is what we've all been waiting for Chris..........don't forget BooBoo Kitty......... :rolleyes:

Joe

You got that right Chris, we are all looking to you guys to set the tone for the new season.

Only 4 more days to go.

I'll miss you buddy. Good luck with your show!! Hope you have great weather and a great crowd. See you in Rochester!!

I can't wait for this weekend!!!!!! The beginning of another competitive season of DCA!!!!! Can't wait to see my friends, and to see all the corps competing this year. Kelley's anyone? :rolleyes:

Have a safe trip to Wildwood... have a drink for me!! Good luck to you and your team. See you in Clifton!!

Allen we can still make it, pick me up in the morning, Have the Caddie all gased up. We'll be there in time to make last call at Kellys tomorrow night.