How many decibels?

No loudest hornline ever debate NEEDED. 1979 1980 SPIRIT OF ATLANTA (either year) The LOUDEST hornline/DRUM CORPS. ever. EVER! NO DEBATE NEEDED!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The loudest hornline I've personally heard was Cadets 2007, small high school stadium, during Blue Shades...

I remember first hearing them in 07. They were so loud I swear I could feel the concrete of the stadium below me shake a little.

I remember first hearing them in 07. They were so loud I swear I could feel the concrete of the stadium below me shake a little.

Yeah, they were by far the loudest corps I've ever heard.

No loudest hornline ever debate NEEDED. 1979 1980 SPIRIT OF ATLANTA (either year) The LOUDEST hornline/DRUM CORPS. ever. EVER! NO DEBATE NEEDED!

Where can i find a recording of those years?

Hey guys ...

I heard most corps' amps go to 11.

Only Nigel has amps that go to 11 ! DUH! :blink:

Where can i find a recording of those years?

Well, I know there are the Legacy DVDs offered on the DCI website. You may could contact DCI and see if they have CDs of these also.

Also at this link http://www.soaaa.org/multimedia.htm They offer their "The Glory Years CD" Which includes 1978, 1979, 1980 and several other years. Probably your best bet.

Edited by Perry S

Spirit 1980 is one of my favorite shows of all time. One of the few pre 83/84 shows thats I can actually watch and enjoy. Along with Scouts 75, which was also another incredibly loud hornline! Based off the recordings I've heard anyways

Spirit 1980 is one of my favorite shows of all time. One of the few pre 83/84 shows thats I can actually watch and enjoy. Along with Scouts 75, which was also another incredibly loud hornline! Based off the recordings I've heard anyways

I recommend to you Blue Devils 1982. Could be their best show.

I recommend to you Blue Devils 1982. Could be their best show.

Thanks for the reccomendation! I've got pretty much every finals show from 72-07 I just haven't listened to over half of them. The music is pretty rockin :)