Breaking Rank

I can not believe that some of you are actually supporting that members actions. I find it completely appalling that adults would condone tripping a little kid under any circumstances.

If I were a corps director and a member did something like that they would be on a plane home the same day.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe that some of you are actually supporting that members actions. I find it completely appalling that adults would condone tripping a little kid under any circumstances.

If I were a corps director and a member did something like that they would be on a plane home the same day.

Gonna have to agree with you here. How is a 6-year-old kid suppose to know not to break ranks?

a child that age is never responsible for their own behavior, their parents always are. i would much rather watch a half dozen marching members go and kick them instead. after all, they obviously deserve it.

I agree, too.

Gonna have to agree with you here. How is a 6-year-old kid suppose to know not to break ranks?

Well now he knows.

Can't say I feel too sympathetic. Maybe he'll think twice next time.

Can't say I feel too sympathetic. Maybe he'll think twice next time.

Next time a kid runs out in front of my car after a ball I guess I should hit the gas.

He's a little kid for crying out loud, he doesn't know better, and tripping him is just ridiculously immature.

He's a little kid for crying out loud, he doesn't know better

He does now.

He does now.

So if you have kids and they do something wrong do you condone pushing them on the ground face first with no warning?

If so I pray you never reproduce.

If things go even slightly different that kid could break an arm or land on his face.

Edited by dbc03