Corps at 2008 Memorial Day Parades

Hanover Lancers (Monday May 26)

8:30AM - Hanover, PA parade and ceremony. Should include Lancers (in G) and local bands (in Bb) playing a special arrangement of America the Beautiful.

2PM - Gettysburg, PA. Parade thru one of the most historic towns in America.

Correction: At the Hanover Memorial Day ceremony it was Lancers combined with 2 HS, one Jr High and a town band to do the National Anthem. Then Lancers played two number at the ceremony. Afterwards Lancers marched back to do a concert near our sponsoring American Legion Post. Nothing like giving back to the community. :angry:

To top if off two High Schoolers stopped by to ask about joining. :thumbdown::angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

The Belvedere Alumni from Schuykill Haven Pa performed today at Schuykill Haven Memorial Day Parade. with 70 members in the parade. The corps marched in the parade playing America the Beautiful , then performing with Schuykill Haven Area School Band playing three patroitic with the band.

Tired and old in Pa

The BRIDGEMEN ALUMNI DRUM & BUGLE CORPS were in Bayonne of course!

Video of our performance of TAPS at the reviewing stand is at:

HYPE

Edited by canonrt

I had omitted THE SKYLINERS ALUMNI D&B CORPS.. I did not proof read my post.. It only added up to six musical units..

BRAIN FART!!!!!

:thumbdown:

We had a great time in Hawthorne, the weather was perfect, the crowds were large, the corps was big and I was home before 7PM. YES!!!

Hello

The Belvedere Alumni from Schuykill Haven Pa performed today at Schuykill Haven Memorial Day Parade. with 70 members in the parade. The corps marched in the parade playing America the Beautiful , then performing with Schuykill Haven Area School Band playing three patroitic with the band.

Tired and old in Pa

That's cool!

Any photos?

That's cool!

Any photos?

Yes you can catch it on You Tube. You can find it by searching for "Belvederes Alumni

> 5/26/08".

Tired and Old in Pa

Yes you can catch it on You Tube. You can find it by searching for "Belvederes Alumni

> 5/26/08".

Tired and Old in Pa

Here are two photos

]d18d.jpg

ffe1.jpg

Edited by tired and old in pa

You might be tired and you might be old but sure as hell the Belvederes Alumni looked pretty darn impressive to me. The hard work, desire and positive attitudes has paid off. Glad you're back. I'm with the Emmaus Sentinels and we're shooting to have the same look and appeal you guys do. Keep going and hope to run into you in the near future.

You might be tired and you might be old but sure as hell the Belvederes Alumni looked pretty darn impressive to me. The hard work, desire and positive attitudes has paid off. Glad you're back. I'm with the Emmaus Sentinels and we're shooting to have the same look and appeal you guys do. Keep going and hope to run into you in the near future.

Thank you and hope to see you in the near future as well

Tired and Old in Pa