Pioneer Brass Spots

Pioneer still has room to add a mellophone or two and a couple of baritones to this years corps.

FYI, you will recieve an excellent experience in music and marching from a staff that cares about the kids. The corps eats and travels well on their own buses. The horn line has purchased new King Brass and equipment is available to you as a member.

Call the office at 414 327 2847

http://www.pioneer-corps.org

or PM me on DCP or direct email at donnymusic1@hotmail.com

Donny Allen

Pioneer brass caption head

Edited by donnymusic

bump

We are still accepting students at present and the thought is we will open the drill if it continues to grow like it is. If you come, we will make a spot for you.

First set of move ins this Friday May 23rd, so call the office if there are interested performers 414 327 2847. or go to the website http://www.pioneer-corps.org.

Donny Allen

Pioneer Brass Staff

I just wanted to re-emphasize that a lot people are missing the opportunity of a lifetime by not taking a look at Pioneer for this summer. I marched Pioneer for 8 years. And while nothing says that you have to do the same, there's no better place to get your start in drum corps. Our final camp of the season is rapidly approaching... So I encourage you to give it one last thought! While that couch in your living room might look pretty inviting right now, there's a much better seat for you to spend you summer in... A seat on a Pioneer coach touring the country! Give our corps office a call ASAP if you realize that you do want to march this season. It's not too late!

There are some interesting developments in Pioneer at present, and we most likely will add some unexpected membership to the brass line. The teaching staff is excited to get moving forward at this point. The opportunity is still there if you (or you possibly have a student) that may be interested. You will learn about drum corps at Pioneer. The staff is an excellent blend of very experienced and very talented younger staff that has more recent marching experience.

Donny Allen

Pioneer Brass Caption Head

office number is 414 327 2847

Not desperate, just persistent.

Better Every Day! :thumbup:

There are some interesting developments in Pioneer at present, and we most likely will add some unexpected membership to the brass line.

I guess using a press gang worked well for you! :thumbup:

Seriously...anyone on the fence...go march Pioneer and have a great summer.

People from Capitol Sound should come join you for a World Class experience. It's not that far away!