Sound of the South - July 5th - Manassas Virginia

Sean,

Is it possible to put an order in for highs in the 80's and low humidity for that weekend?

I wasn't looking forward to doing 6 parades with a 3 layer uni and plastic oven (hat) on my head, but thankfully, we have come up with an alternative parade uni that should help. Nevertheless, I thought that putting in my order early for some decent humidity might help!!

We're looking forward to being back up in VA and seeing you guys!!!

You can certainly place the order, but our fulfillment department might be a little slow in response. :tongue:

This is the earliest date we've had the show and sometimes July 4th can be pleasant or it can be unbearable here. We too wore shorts last year in the parade and I liked it!!

This is us last year in the July 4th parade in Fairfax.

38-Parade.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my point of view I can only say Bucs are looking forward to going south of the Mason/Dixon line to perform. I'd don't think we've been south since North Carolina in 2005. This trip is allot shorter. As Tom M. said we're doing 5 parades on the 4th then heading to Virginia right after the BelAir parade.

Should be lots of fun! :smile:

From my point of view I can only say Bucs are looking forward to going south of the Mason/Dixon line to perform. I'd don't think we've been south since North Carolina in 2005. This trip is allot shorter. As Tom M. said we're doing 5 parades on the 4th then heading to Virginia right after the BelAir parade.

One of these years I'm actually going to get out of bed in time to get to the Towson parade....LOL..... it's like 10 minutes from where we live.

Did see the Havre de Grace parade a couple of years ago...... that was fun to watch.

Fran

We are looking forward to it indeed, Lois!

Prime seats still available in Reserved. Get out to Crowntickets and save your seat today!

July 5 will be here faster than you can imagine! For the facebook crowd, I created a facebook listing for the event. Join up and tell your friends/corpsmates/family etc. Help spread the word about drum corps in the DC area!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=19648877101

This is a shameless plug for our show. This one should go down as the best show ever this early in the season. :ninja:

One NICE show this year, Dick!!!

Good Luck with it!

The field at Manassas Park is the best I have ever marched on. Perfectly level, well manicured and outstanding drainage if it rains. Don't miss this show! :laughing:

The field at Manassas Park is the best I have ever marched on. Perfectly level, well manicured and outstanding drainage if it rains. Don't miss this show! :laughing:

Funny you should mention rain. I remember the deluge at Arnold, Md. 2 years ago. That was serious rain!! I'll bet the Marines didn't dry out until Wednesday. :tongue:

Good luck with your show!

Robbie

(edited for spelling)

Edited by Robbie Ellis