The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

I don't think I'm going to go up today. 50% chance of strong storms, and maybe a tornado. I'd hate to drive 4 hrs. and not get to see anything.

I think I'll wait until they move to East Troy on the 16th. The school they stay in is 15 minutes from my house. :lol: I'll make sure to get pictures then.

I can't say I blame you. I don't think the weather has botherd them yet, so it's more than likly time to pay their dues.

Edited by Bill L.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I blame you. I don't think the weather has botherd them yet, so it's more than likly time to pay their dues.

I guess even if they're inside I can check out the music. It's my last chance to get up there, so I'm going.

Andy ,

My son's name is Frankie and he plays Euph. He's the one with the beard and no mustach and more than likly wearin' a Steelers cap ! I would say the tall one but 4 0f the six are tall.

Tom,

I'm no more hyped than I was last year ! :lol::lol::lol: I do know I am more optimistic than I was last year ! :lol: Come by the suvies if your at the NM show , I would like to me you. I'll be on tour from Louisville through San Antone' .

Bill

Bill,

My wife and I and a couple of friends are planning on the drive to Albuquerque. Even if gas is $6 a gallon, we plan to be there.

:lol:

TB, you making the corps a snack again this year??

Prepare for Albuquerque. Prepare.

As far as the comments...it IS a whole different attitude from the alums and fans so far this year. I have questions regarding the "third rail" of Madison's overall preparation for this season. Again, we shall see. Here's the upside...two corps ahead of them, Spirit and Academy are not where they were last year at this time. I've seen Academy a few times this spring and they are younger than last year. In many ways, still getting their legs under them. So, this is good news for Madison. Is see a season long race between two Wisconsin corps for spots in Top 12. Can they both make it? Mid-July...mid July will be a crucial time.

Prepare for Albuquerque. Prepare.

As far as the comments...it IS a whole different attitude from the alums and fans so far this year. I have questions regarding the "third rail" of Madison's overall preparation for this season. Again, we shall see. Here's the upside...two corps ahead of them, Spirit and Academy are not where they were last year at this time. I've seen Academy a few times this spring and they are younger than last year. In many ways, still getting their legs under them. So, this is good news for Madison. Is see a season long race between two Wisconsin corps for spots in Top 12. Can they both make it? Mid-July...mid July will be a crucial time.

TB

What do you hear about how Spirit is doing??

I agree about mid July. I wonder if everyone remembers what the Scouts were doing last year at that time :lol:

What's the over/under on this thread being over 100 pages by finals? Lol :lol:

What's the over/under on this thread being over 100 pages by finals? Lol :lol:

I'm not really up on the latest gambling terms, but if you just have to pick over or under 100 pages --

then I pick over