The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, your younger brothers really need more help from volunteers this summer, especially during everydays.

The food crew is very short staffed on some days, and very much in need of more helping hands.

If you have some time to help out, either during everydays or on tour, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Mike Anello at michael@madisonscout-volunteers.org.

Thank you!

Linda

I'd love to be in a position to be able to volunteer. I drove for the Scouts and Teal Sound in '05 and '07 respectively and I had a blast working with both organizations. There's nothing like being on tour!

I'd love to be in a position to be able to volunteer. I drove for the Scouts and Teal Sound in '05 and '07 respectively and I had a blast working with both organizations. There's nothing like being on tour!

Justin? Wow its been a while. How have you been?

Justin? Wow its been a while. How have you been?

I'm fat and sassy and ready for more drum corps!! :big hug:

I'll PM you later... :tongue:

Spring Training pics are up:

Scouts Photos

Man, the pics are awesome. I'm getting good vibes from all this and I'm psyched up for 2008. I wish I could see the Scouts live this summer but I'll only see the Orlando show.

I will be in Baraboo tonight, sipping wine and relaxing watching practice. Very much looking forward to it.