Charter Member - DCP Buzz Kill Alpha Squadron

President

Vice-President

Secretary

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill - what's your sons name? What part does he play?

I'm going to try and get up there early for sectionals.

And of course more sops, and drumline pictures.

Andy ,

My son's name is Frankie and he plays Euph. He's the one with the beard and no mustach and more than likly wearin' a Steelers cap ! I would say the tall one but 4 0f the six are tall.

Tom,

I'm no more hyped than I was last year ! :lol::lol::lol: I do know I am more optimistic than I was last year ! :lol: Come by the suvies if your at the NM show , I would like to me you. I'll be on tour from Louisville through San Antone' .

Bill

Edited by Bill L.

See if you can sneak a picture of the new uniforms!!!! :lol:

+1

dying to see this! lol

all I can say is what a difference a year makes....the Spanos era has taken hold and the overhyped Madison alums are getting all puffy chested again. Good to see. Very good to see.

Now...will it be the same in mid-July? We shall see.

The nay-sayers will be eating crow by Mid-July!! This I Believe!!! :lol::lol::lol:

2 weeks from tonight, ladies and gentlemen....

2 weeks from tonight the Iguana is unleashed upon the world...

Godzilla??! :lol:

EDIT: eh, I'm ########....make that 2 weeks from TOMORROW night. Kinda jumped the gun there. Lol

Edited by BigBadMadMan

all I can say is what a difference a year makes....the Spanos era has taken hold and the overhyped Madison alums are getting all puffy chested again. Good to see. Very good to see.

Yeah, watch out for those puffy-chested parents as well!

Overhyped? NAH!!! We just want to see our boys kick some, well, you know... and we're stocking up on throat lozenges to recover from all the cheering we'll be doing this summer.

[Edit: Typo... oops]

Edited by Linda Slocum

Now...will it be the same in mid-July? We shall see.

:lol:

:lol:

TB, you making the corps a snack again this year??

2 weeks from tonight, ladies and gentlemen....

2 weeks from tonight the Iguana is unleashed upon the world...

Godzilla??! :lol:

It's like 1992 VK all over again. Or was that '93

I don't think I'm going to go up today. 50% chance of strong storms, and maybe a tornado. I'd hate to drive 4 hrs. and not get to see anything.

I think I'll wait until they move to East Troy on the 16th. The school they stay in is 15 minutes from my house. :lol: I'll make sure to get pictures then.

let us not dismiss the incredible amount of work that the members of the 2007 Madison Scouts put into their program.

The 2007 Scouts did not tweak their show like "most corps"

I marched five years in the top 12, and wrote for a few crops another five years after that......

Not once, did any group I marched with, do what the 2007 Scouts did as far drill changes. And they still smoked the show they were given. And the kids came back for more in 2008. Thats what men are made of... Thats what THIS man is made of!

(It might have been that way for the Lakeshore Brassmen but it does not work that way for most other corps)

If you read through my post - I have given the credit due to the 2007 Scouts.

10 years ago or so, the 2007 scouts would have likely been in finals. With the competitiveness of the top 17 in recent years, those corps must truly push the design envelope to find themselves in the top 12. It will be interesting to see who from last years 13-17 will be surging ahead with their designs. My guess would be Scouts, Blue Stars and Troopers.

Time will tell...