Madison 6/28 Predictions

This lineup has almost every one in World Class, minus Phantom and Colts and the west coast corps. Gonna be one fantastic show. I can't wait to see this one.

What do you think will shake out in this show, with some HUGE matchups?

1. Cadets 78.75

2. Cavaliers 78.55

3. Carolina Crown 75.8

4. Bluecoats 75.2

5. Blue Knights 72.95

6. Boston Crusaders 71.85

7. Madison Scouts 71.3

8. Blue Stars 71.15

9. Spirit 70.8

10. Glassmen 68.8

11. Crossmen 68.65

12 Troopers 63.9

13. Pioneer 56.2

That's quite a lineup.

Incidentally, does anyone know how many rows are in the lower bowl of Camp Randall? I was at 06 finals and was (I think) three rows from the back, but I can't remember what row number it was. I'm looking to get tickets to this show.

This lineup has almost every one in World Class, minus Phantom and Colts and the west coast corps. Gonna be one fantastic show. I can't wait to see this one.

What do you think will shake out in this show, with some HUGE matchups?

1. Cadets 78.75

2. Cavaliers 78.55

3. Carolina Crown 75.8

4. Bluecoats 75.2

5. Blue Knights 72.95

6. Boston Crusaders 71.85

7. Madison Scouts 71.3

8. Blue Stars 71.15

9. Spirit 70.8

10. Glassmen 68.8

11. Crossmen 68.65

12 Troopers 63.9

13. Pioneer 56.2

The only real "given" here is your pick for 13th place. Anyone placing above Pio could change, and very dramatically at that. Also, never under estimate the Troopers, Madison or the Blue Stars.

The only real "given" here is your pick for 13th place. Anyone placing above Pio could change, and very dramatically at that. Also, never under estimate the Troopers, Madison or the Blue Stars.

I'd agree there is not necessarily a given in this group as well. My picks are here, and I think a few corps are gonna surprise a few people this year.

Cavies-Cadets 1-2 Cavies I would give the edge as they always come out of the gate on fire, Cadets it usually takes til about mid season before the judges understand what they are trying to do.

Crown-Bluecoats 3-4 I think this could easily go either way

Blue Knights-Boston Crusaders 5-6 i give a 2 point advantage to Blue Knights here.

Madison-Blue Stars-Spirit-Glassmen 7-10 I think Scouts are gonna come out on fire this year. And I think Blue Stars could surprise alot of people as well, and take places ahead of Spirit and Glassmen, if not at this show, shortly after this.

I think Crossmen will be a few points back, kind of by themselves, with Troopers a few points back, and about 3 points ahead of Pioneer. I am so looking forward to this show!

That's quite a lineup.

Incidentally, does anyone know how many rows are in the lower bowl of Camp Randall? I was at 06 finals and was (I think) three rows from the back, but I can't remember what row number it was. I'm looking to get tickets to this show.

According to the UW Athletics web site

http://www.uwbadgers.com/facilities/camp_r....aspx?section=T

the main section for this show is from row 5 to row 71.

The seating is on the East side of the stadium, not the West as in previous championship shows at the stadium.

According to the UW Athletics web site

http://www.uwbadgers.com/facilities/camp_r....aspx?section=T

the main section for this show is from row 5 to row 71.

The seating is on the East side of the stadium, not the West as in previous championship shows at the stadium.

With a 4:30pm start time, that means 2-3 hours of baking and staring into the setting sun. :big hug:

74.10 Cavaliers

73.80 Cadets

70.90 Madison Scouts

70.00 Bluecoats

69.80 Crown

68.20 Blue Stars

68.10 Boston Crusaders

67.80 Blue Knights

66.30 Crossmen

66.10 Glassmen

65.20 Spirit

62.00 Troopers