Aimachi returns to WGI in 2009!

Don't forget Northeast Independent. If it is true that there is no Fantasia in 2009. It should be NEI or SCV for the gold. Now one can throw Aimachi in that.

before we crown aimachi the new champions ........... :smile:

i am hopefull santa clara,phantom regiment and the knights will give us another season of intelligent and artistic programming to add to the delicious *bouillabaisse that is wgi!

*i would have also accepted;

1.stir-fry

2.gumbo

3.ceviche

4.top ramen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is true that there is no Fantasia in 2009.

There's a staff revamping taking place, but to my understanding, there will be a 2009 edition of Fantasia.

Best place to stay up-to-date on stuff is through www.rccband.org :smile: All info will be there first for sure.

need I remind you that ehe last time there was no Karl Lowe we "Got Funk"

There's a staff revamping taking place, but to my understanding, there will be a 2009 edition of Fantasia.

Best place to stay up-to-date on stuff is through www.rccband.org :smile: All info will be there first for sure.

Don't forget Northeast Independent. If it is true that there is no Fantasia in 2009. It should be NEI or SCV for the gold. Now one can throw Aimachi in that.

COUGH SAC COUGH

Next year will be the thirtieth year that Sac makes IW finals. I would be awesome to see them take home the gold.

with the inclusion of a stronger male presence does aimachi risk losing all of the special qualities and characteristics that define their unique identity?

Edited by dugg