St Johns Drum & Bugle Corps

Johnny: I said the past 15 years. Therefore, everything you said is irrelevant. The same applies to tenor-whatshisface that kept rambling on about Oakies and Optimists joining (which they won't because they've already tried it with Optimists alumni). But again … that was longer than 15 years ago.

I think you are having challenges counting back 15 years and looking at some of the ODCA success stories.

St. John's was a Division III finalist 92,93,94,97,98

Kiwanis Kavaliers Div II finalist 92,94,95 DCI Div I Semifinalist 95,96,97,98,99

Ventures Div III finalist 93,94

Dutch Boy Div III Semifinalist/Finalist 05,06,07

Would you like me to list the Division 2/3 corps that were on the finals bubble during this time period??

Edited by arno0940

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are having challenges counting back 15 years and looking at some of the ODCA success stories.

St. John's was a Division III finalist 92,92,94,97,98

Kiwanis Kavaliers Div II finalist 92,94,95 DCI Div I Semifinalist 95,96,97,98,99

Ventures Div III finalist 93,94

Dutch Boy Div III Semifinalist/Finalist 05,06,07

Would you like me to list the Division 2/3 corps that were on the finals bubble during this time period

Edited by JOHNNY_A

GOOD FOR YOU JENNY

Lets hope the moderator does decide to get chester and his postings off of here for a while but in case he does read this. its pretty shameful to pick on young kids, let alone post a picture? What was that trying to prove? That St.Johns was having a cadet corp/music program to keep the corps alive.

I am personally very excitied for this to all happen!!

Shannen Morriss!

P.s Johnny My husband who is teaching theSt Johns competitive drum line is Larry Blandford nephew, and he learned everything he knows from him!

I know Sean is Larry's nephew. Larry and Mark taught me and I marched with Shane, Scott and Linda.

This thread has been cleaned up. Please keep the personal attacks, and insults out of the thread.

Thank you.

Thanks Geoff.

ATTENTION! all interested partys for instruction with the all ages corps under the st johns banner must apply by july 1st so the management team can organize interviews. The staff will be place for aug 1st and follow with the sept 2008 start up. All interested apllicants must send a resume of work and drum corps story/history for us to review. thank-you matt dean director st.john's all ages corps.

So there is NO miss understanding St john's is running an all ages corps to be along side the dci corps that is being run as of this current time. St. John's has never had the intention of disbanning the junior program at anytime. That program is in place and will remain there as an extention under the St.John's umbrella. As well as the new drum line. upcoming winter guard program, all-ages (DCA) corps and the cadet program, We are offering one stop drum corps from cadets to dca and beyond. We will fit any family member in where they feel most comfortable in the St johns family. If anyone has any questions or concerns on any of the planned programs feel free to leave a post or cantact me at any time. Thank-you I hoped this will clear up any misunderstanding there may have been. Matt Dean St.John's All-Ages Director

As per Matt's post above, for those interested in applying, the email to forward your resumes to is actually on page 1. But 12 pages later, what can ya do :P

All resumes must be in no later than July 1st. Please forward them to info@stjohnsdrumcorps.com