2008 Standings

Tommy never attacked the Bucs Jeff.. He defended DCA and Rochester against an %^$ who anon posted...
OMG..now Tommy is defending DCA AND the city of Rochester!! Isn't that why they created the Department of Homeland Security? Anyway I'm sure the citizens are sleeping a lot easier this evening knowing that Tommy is alert. And BTW, if Empire had won every show over the past 3 years AND every show this year (with complete caption sweeps), do you think that I would be picking the Bucs to win? I think not. And if picking the Bucs to win makes me a "Bucs cheerleader, hey, I got lots of company.....

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's fair is . . . . neither one of us has anything to do with the outcome!

Enjoy the show!

:thumbup:

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

- Wilt Chamberlain

too funny.

I return 24 hours later to see that you've managed to stick your foot in your mouth two more times.

wow did i hit a nerve

i need to play this game more often!

it's obvious you can't contain your disdain for the Bucc's, not sure what that's all about, perhaps a pirate pee'd in your oatmeal or some buccaneer barbecued your ego.

i saw that guy dressed up at championships last year, more power to him, but at least he's not here on DCP gaffing all over the place like sourpuss

the kicker is i'd have pegged Tom D'Bomb for a whining 17y.o. kid on these boards were it not for his profile. just goes to show ya.

who is this kendadrin character? he sounds like someone else who might gaff too. (can't wait)

what entertainment!

i'll be content waiting for your next gaff.

tic tock tic tock

clonnyandbyde (if that IS your real name),

You take yourself WAY too seriously...

Let's face it, us Empire guys are just jealous because we don't have a cartoon character that our band parents can dress up as.

But I did hear that Joey Pero's dad might come dressed up as Mayor McCheese.

Hey, Bucs= Yankees? No way.

Brigs 1999-2002= Yankees!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bucs can be the NE Patriots. Fair enough?

Dibbs on being the NY Giants... :lol::thumbup::lol: