New G soprano bugle

OUCH!

Well, according to Pepe, ya' don't need any #### valves.

The man not only talked the talk, he walked the walk, too... you probably could have welded his valves and he wouldn't have noticed.

It's getting to the time of year when I miss Pepe the most...

What would you guys do with the extra two valves?

Vaaaallllllves....who needs stinkin vaaaallllvvvves.

Can't tell the horn's size by the picture so much, but it looks a little like a standard cornet. Is this horn's introduction intended to add more voices, or tones, to the standard wind ensemble (with drums, of course)? Or is it just someone's attempt to sell a new horn they invented?

Personally, I always thought drum corps could do some amazing things with herald trumpets, too. With or without the valves.

Thom :biggrin:

Can't tell the horn's size by the picture so much, but it looks a little like a standard cornet. Is this horn's introduction intended to add more voices, or tones, to the standard wind ensemble (with drums, of course)? Or is it just someone's attempt to sell a new horn they invented?

Personally, I always thought drum corps could do some amazing things with herald trumpets, too. With or without the valves.

Thom :lol:

How about a herald "bugle" made by Kanstul for drum and "bugle" corps?Not drum and trumpet corps.

I got one of the few ever made by Ziggy and its in G,Yeah Baby

kanstul.jpg

I keep holding on to it hoping that one of the top ten corps decide to do a British show.Then I am in business. :thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::laugh::lol:

Edited by camel lips

Hey Strutta.........I bet I'm the only one on here that recognizes the Stonehenge Julia Set Crop Circle

Thom :lookaround:

I think this was originally built as a one-off for one of their clients that they're trying to make a production model ... It seems more along the lines of a flumpet.

Probably costs a small fortune.

Good ol' Pepe Notaro........

Q: "When will you be done with drum corps and ready to move on?" (may have slightly misquoted here)

A: "Probably when the first shovel of dirt hits my face, I guess......." (EXACTLY quoted!)

OUCH!

Well, according to Pepe, ya' don't need any #### valves.

yeah ask tom peashey. pepe borrowed his french horn once and tom tried to show him the valves and he told tom he didn't need any valves............way to funny. i could see the look on peasheys face. that really makes me laugh. :smile:

Edited by donincardona

yeah ask tom peashey. pepe borrowed his french horn once and tom tried to show him the valves and he told tom he didn't need any valves............way to funny. i could see the look on peasheys face. that really makes me laugh. :smile:

Tom's lucky he didn't get the horn back with the trumpet shank welded on with a Parduba 5 Star like the authentic Pepephone!!!

Couldn't have done much with that baby after the modification...