Needing some serious advice

Yeah, do your research, c'mon people!! :lol:

Wow, I don't know what is more disturbing ... The fact that some nerd without any kind of a life took time to write this, or that you knew where to find it ...

(Meesa things yousa in BIG doodoo ...)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I don't know what is more disturbing ... The fact that some nerd without any kind of a life took time to write this, or that you knew where to find it ...

(Meesa things yousa in BIG doodoo ...)

I don't think it's very disturbing that I know about google :lol:

Most disturbing: talking like a gungan

I have decided to stick with Corps A. I have deep and profound respect for them. This isn't the time to leave.

Good to hear, I realize how tough a decision it was.

Also good to know that apparently, you didn't have to sell your computer to make it happen :lol: Good luck, and have fun!

I don't think it's very disturbing that I know about google :lol:

Most disturbing: talking like a gungan

My next book: "JarJar Binks: Unsung Hero of the Republic" ... Coming soon from Del Paperbacks.

My next book: "JarJar Binks: Unsung Hero of the Republic" ... Coming soon from Del Paperbacks.

Better yet....someone needs to translate R2-D2

Better yet....someone needs to translate R2-D2

Woooooooooaaaah! = Wooooooooooah!

It's a start.

Anyway... :whistle:

:lol:

I have decided to stick with Corps A. I have deep and profound respect for them. This isn't the time to leave.

Congrats Promtheus. I am proud of you. I know that probably doesn't matter to you, but it makes me feel good to know that you've decided this way.

Work hard, bust your butt, work harder, bust your butt even more, then reap the rewards!

Best of luck to you

Congrats!! I understand why you haven't disclosed the two corps in debate but I would love to know which one was Corps A since you are going with that one so we can cheer you on. When do you live to join the corps on tour?