Bonnie Ott Returns to the Field

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Larrie leaves and Bonnie shows up How do we know that's really Bonnie and not Larrie in drag?

You know, if it was any other corps but the Renegades, that wouldn't even be a question ...

Does Bonnie march more than 8 steps??? If so, it ain't Larrie! (BD soloist drill, baby!) :rock:

Well, er ... now that you mention it. :worthy:

Now if you guys talked her into digging out the original charts for "Chase the Clouds Away" and the corps learned it, that might just be way too ####### cool ... I mean throwin' babies cool. I mean leaping off the back of the stadium to your certain death knowing that you'll never again see anything cooler cool.

:lookaround::angry:

You react like you've heard this argument before ... Hhhmmmnnnn. :smile:

Edited by DCIHasBeen

How cool, how it completes a weird Renegades circle, for Larrie to be writing solos for Bonnie. Great to hear from ya´ Larrie! I´ll miss your Wild Thing playing this year.

Miss jazzplayerradio.com tambien.

How cool, how it completes a weird Renegades circle, for Larrie to be writing solos for Bonnie. Great to hear from ya´ Larrie! I´ll miss your Wild Thing playing this year.

Miss jazzplayerradio.com tambien.

Thanks Cozy!

I miss jazzplayerradio.com too! Now I listen to Pandora.com! :tongue:

For the record, Bonnie's Space Shuttle solo (written by Larrie Dastrup) got several huge roars from the 1.5 million attendees at yesterday's big San Francisco Pride parade. Good times!

See you on the 50,

- Greg