Bluecoats Drumline

from what i understand, almost all the bluecoats line comes from rhythm x and mystique....both really great lines. also, keep in mind the bluecoats drumline performed at PASIC this past year, so they had to have rehearsed together a bunch in preparation for that, thus giving them some extra chemistry coming into the season.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch.

But I agree with you for most years. Though since they got Casella and team they have really stepped up their game.

I marched Cavaliers before the Casella days (2000) and I seem to remember our drumline winning the trophy. So, lets not forget that cavaliers drumline has been at the top in recent past.

I marched Cavaliers before the Casella days (2000) and I seem to remember our drumline winning the trophy. So, lets not forget that cavaliers drumline has been at the top in recent past.

Keyword: Most. Plus everyone has different opinions on what makes a drumline good. A west coast drummer could be considered fantastic in the west, but go out east and try out for say, Cadets and not make it. And vice versa. Different people have different priorities (touch, stick heights, speed, sound quality) and some people have different interpretations on each of those.

Edited by DanjrusMcRynky

new video of the drum line on that one website that sounds pretty #### good. someone with a more drum-oriented ear want to lend their opinion?