Madison....TONIGHT! *MERGED*

The picture quality is outstanding. I wonder if they will zoom in a little more.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture quality is outstanding. I wonder if they will zoom in a little more.

I doubt it. On the broadcast schedule, it says it's high camera. Other shows will be multi-camera.

The picture quality on my pc is not brilliant, its a little fuzzy wuzzy, I wonder if that is my video card. I am going to friends later tonite and we are hooking up to an lcd tv screen so perhaps it will look better then.

The picture quality on my pc is not brilliant, its a little fuzzy wuzzy, I wonder if that is my video card. I am going to friends later tonite and we are hooking up to an lcd tv screen so perhaps it will look better then.

The quality on my TV is much better than on the monitor.

I doubt it. On the broadcast schedule, it says it's high camera. Other shows will be multi-camera.

I meant just zoom in a little more to the field. Seems like it could go in a little closer. However, I am looking forward to the multi-camera web-casts.

I just want them to cut the freaking endzones off the sides.

Exactly, and the bottom portion of the stands can go too.