Madison....TONIGHT! *MERGED*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any idea about the actual numbers that will be watching the webcast? I am pretty sure that there are more computers tuned into the webcast right now than are seated in the stadium, but what do ya think will be the case say....when 9pm rolls around?

.....just curious

Wow, with only 11 horns there is no room for error.

Hmmmmm, I'm still contemplating going out and getting an S-video cord to try it. I'm just not sure. . .I have a Sony flat screen wega.. . Just not sure if it'll work.

sweet jeeeebus. . .IT WORKS! I took the risk and bought the cord, hooked it up to my analog tv and it's a fantastic picture!!!!! BIG and just like you would see on tv. . .PLUS, I can use my laptop monitor to surf DCP. . .best $25 spent!!!

Whoa. Kilties are huge. 50+ horns. Can't wait to see this.

i cant decide which thread to follow... are we gonna use this one or the other. Seems like webcast discussion and show discussion are the same thing.

the other thread is for a real time chatroom on AIM. If you have AIM, join chat "Drum Corps"... there's 15-20 ppl in it now.

I expect this thread to be the during the show chatter on DCP