1. 1. Who wins on July 5th

• Colts
    • Blue Stars

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just an honest question, wasn't trying to offend

None taken. :thumbup: Sorry, I can be a bit sparse in my posts at times. Just knew the answer for you and didn't know when the individual in question was going to be logging back in again.

Have to go with the Colts, only because I have experience with how they operate. They'll go up in scores, partly because their guard is so strong, and partly because their heart is in it. Greg Orwoll has a way of motivating these kids that I have never seen before. They will be clean as a whistle by August. They also have a team member that is absent, due to a tragic accident, and I think members who knew her will have her spirit with them. GO RED TEAM!!

Have to go with the Colts, only because I have experience with how they operate. They'll go up in scores, partly because their guard is so strong, and partly because their heart is in it. Greg Orwoll has a way of motivating these kids that I have never seen before. They will be clean as a whistle by August. They also have a team member that is absent, due to a tragic accident, and I think members who knew her will have her spirit with them. GO RED TEAM!!

Good points. The Blue Stars hearts are not in it and they are horribly unmotivated. /sarcasm

You need to tell AW to call me!!! I'd love to hear from him.

Good points. The Blue Stars hearts are not in it and they are horribly unmotivated. /sarcasm

Reread please......I did say only because I know how the Colts operate! I don't know anything about the inner workings of the Blue Stars......they could be just as motivated, and I am sure they are. Time will tell, and THEN you can thumb your nose!

You need to tell AW to call me!!! I'd love to hear from him.

The Cavs aren't allowed to have their phones on tour, but I will see him tonight in Richmond and tell him I talked with you. I am sure he will want to call you as soon as he has a day with a phone! Does he have your number?

Colts all the way, the guard being scored will only widen the gap between them and the Blue Stars.