Blue Stars vs. Colts

Blue Stars vs. Colts  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on July 5th

• Colts
    • Blue Stars

Rooting for the Colts. We had a great rapport with both corps in 06, but I gotta go with the fact that they've got a better designed show IMO and a bunch of ######## people on their staff. Here's to hoping they take it!

I really must take exception to this post. I've seen both of the shows multiple times. There is no way you can possibly mean this..... Better? "IYO" I think is way, way, of track. I'll by equal to, bairly. But not better!

Edited by joeb

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really must take exception to this post. I've seen both of the shows multiple times. There is no way you can possibly mean this..... Better? "IYO" I think is way, way, of track. I'll by equal to, bairly. But not better!

Really? I just checked up on the repertoire scores on DCI to make sure I wasn't totally out there with my opinion and...I'm not. Their scores are definitely close, but what's great is I can possibly think the Colts have the better product and have my opinion be a credible one because the Blue Stars are not winning their repertoire captions by a landslide (or...at all). This goes the same for you. The Colts aren't winning by a landslide, only a tenth as of quite a while ago, so you can go ahead and disagree. I won't begin to discredit you other than saying you're talking with a biased opinion. I don't have history riding on who comes out on top, just this little post about what I think may happen.

That's all. To each his own. Good luck to all! :thumbup:

Edited by corps_forever07

I haven't seen anything about the Colts show yet, but from the APD and WebCast that Blue Stars show is just about the greatest thing ever. Let's see, when will Hrothgar give his standing ovations during the Blue Stars show when he sees it July 10?

-After the push in the introduction

-After the opener

-After the percussion feature

-About 10 seconds before the show is over

:thumbup:

agreed, we will agree to disagree....

I absolutley agree you should have an opinion, and yes the Blue Stars have yet to beat the Colts for like ever. So go with it.

I just happin to disagree. So there :thumbup:

That's okay with me.

BTW-I loved your 89 show. :tongue: Saw you marched it on another topic.

That's okay with me.

BTW-I loved your 89 show. :thumbup: Saw you marched it on another topic.

yup. bass #2..... The rotating star was a killah move

BTW I've lived in Iowa for most of my life. (bummer) So I really like to see the Colts do well. It's one of the only things we've got going for us.

That change session did the Colts a world of good. 5 points in 5 days.