What if The Cadets dropped electronics next year?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you never received the big steaming bag of..... :thumbup:

Oh, so that was YOU! :winky:

That's deplorable (if true)!!!!!!! Re-designing a show that excludes members in the middle of a season??? OMG!!! Cutting kids in order to "win in the end" makes them appear to be losers in the REAL sense of the word. This should never happen in any corps. :thumbup::winky::w00t:

Let's not go jumping to conclusions from rumors. There is NO fact behind this and the poster simply asked if anyone knew.

You are getting really worked up over hearsay.

I've never known someone to be sent home in the middle of the season. It is not nearly as common as spanksregular makes it out to be

I've only seen it for disciplinary reasons.

Again, we don't know if anything at all has happened. Until there is fact, dbc03 is correct, it's hearsay.

I don't see what the problem is. If a kid can't pull their own weight they get cut. That's life.

What's with all the touchy feely parents on DCP this summer? I've never seen this before, who has that kind of time (as a parent).

A corps should know, by tour, who's going to pull their weight and who can't. Someone would really have to slack off to warrant being kicked out during tour. I doubt, very much, that six Cadets slacked so much that they got the boot.

Now, if they were caught doing drugs, or stealing, or the like, then maybe.

A corps should know, by tour, who's going to pull their weight and who can't. Someone would really have to slack off to warrant being kicked out during tour. I doubt, very much, that six Cadets slacked so much that they got the boot.

Now, if they were caught doing drugs, or stealing, or the like, then maybe.

Maybe they refused to narrate. :thumbup:

Drum corps parents are like band parents except more gung-ho. I personally don't like any parent that has the time to go on message boards (I'm lookin' at you College Confidential Forums)

Umm - say what???