What corps apparel do you own?

What shirts, hats, sweatshirts, jackets, or any other kind of corps clothes do you own?

Personally I have a gray BD t-shirt, black BAC t-shirt, and a gray Bluecoats t-shirt. Hopefully I will be purchasing this Phantom sweatshirt I have had my eye on for a while at Toledo.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What shirts, hats, sweatshirts, jackets, or any other kind of corps clothes do you own?

Personally I have a gray BD t-shirt, black BAC t-shirt, and a gray Bluecoats t-shirt. Hopefully I will be purchasing this Phantom sweatshirt I have had my eye on for a while at Toledo.

I've found since wokring the souvie booth I own a lot more BAC apparel, I'm addicted to the under armor shirt they put out this year.

Bluecoats ball cap. Love the horn insignia. disliked the color options, so I bleached it. It came out kind of pink.

Star of Indiania t-shirt-white. It has a 5 point star on it, very understated.

Edited by JAZZER

Cavalier Sweatshirt

Cavalier Sweatpants

Santa Clara Vanguard Sweatshirt

Santa Clara Vanguard Ball cap

I also have some old school youth Cavalier shirts from the 80's. My favorite is "I love boys in green"

Far too much to list here . . .but enough that I've had one t-shirt quilt made out of 16 older t-shirts, and have enough to do a few more quilts. :laughing:

I gotta tell ya, if you could find a way to mass produce something like that, some sort of screen printing I suppose, I think you'd have something there. I'd buy one. Anyway, along with a bunch of shirts from the early 80's, I've managed to hold on to the last Corps uniform I wore back in '82. I wonder, did most get to keep the uniforms in other Corps or were they strictly a "rental" type thing?

I've got several shirts, Bluecoats DCI apparel, Cavaliers "SPLOOIE" & "Property of...", BK dots design. I've got a Bluecoats hat... and some BK boxers :laughing: