• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can watch them anytime.

From the drop down menu in the top right

- Either click on the DCI page or click on the corps you want to see

- After the page comes up, click the "On the Field" tab

- If you're on the DCI page, click the decade you want to watch, then click the year you want, then the corps you want

- The corps page works the same way but depends on the corps. Academy will only have shows from this year and last year, while corps like BD will have shows back to the 70s

- To watch video, click on the "video_icon.gif"

- To listen to audio, click on the "bt_play.gif"

Did that help?

Edited by skajerk

I'm still trying to figure out why the APDs from last year aren't up. Anyone know?

Bueller??

You can also watch any Finals video from previous years of DCI as well. Just chcecked out Cadets 2000 and Cavaliers 1995 again last night. :)

Everytime I log in, it's shows "welcome Michael" then the screen gets plastered with messages about my session being timed out...............I can't watch anything.

Someone help an old Phart please

What's the deal with the new free video that Crown posted? Even when I log in, I can't click on it to watch it.

preamble to the declaration of independence

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of..."

Uh, not trying to slam anyone, but there is no preamble to the Declaration of Independence. Also, the line that you are quoting comes in the middle of that famous document.

There is a Preamble to the US Constitution. That's the one that starts, "We the People, in order to form a more perfect union...." (And is sung in the famous "Schoolhouse Rock" segment.)

Just making sure the history is clear. Thank you. Please return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Uh, not trying to slam anyone, but there is no preamble to the Declaration of Independence. Also, the line that you are quoting comes in the middle of that famous document.

There is a Preamble to the US Constitution. That's the one that starts, "We the People, in order to form a more perfect union...." (And is sung in the famous "Schoolhouse Rock" segment.)

Just making sure the history is clear. Thank you. Please return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Oh my gosh... I can't believe I didn't catch that one! Oh well! It was really late, so maybe he just got confused.

EDIT: Well actually it was only 10pm.

Edited by cmathis

oh dear god, if you're going to "correct" someone - be correct

the phrase is in fact referred to as the "preamble" to the declaration...

it's also the SECOND SENTENCE - it is not "in the middle" of the document

it's purpose in the declaration is to layout the "right to revolution"

In fact a "preamble" is an introductory statement or preliminary explanation as to the purpose of the document and the principles behind its philosophy. ...

It does not have to be the first sentence or paragraph :unhappy:

History is clear,