DCI "standings" after 7/7

I'm just your friendly neighborhood score compiler :unhappy:

And we appreciate you compliling for us... I'm too lazy! But -- I have to say that I liked your post yesterday better! :smile:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Through Bloo-tinted glasses?

:unhappy:

eh.. hard not to. What I said still makes sense though. SCV's score is from 2 nights ago, phantoms score is from 2 nights ago. I don't see crown beating either of these corps at any time throughout the season. If ya don't like what i'm saying, it's pretty simple... disagree with me. I promise I won't get mad since that's dumb and all.

eh.. hard not to. What I said still makes sense though. SCV's score is from 2 nights ago, phantoms score is from 2 nights ago. I don't see crown beating either of these corps at any time throughout the season. If ya don't like what i'm saying, it's pretty simple... disagree with me. I promise I won't get mad since that's dumb and all.

I disagree with you! Thank you, have a nice day!

I'm not blooing...I'm booing :unhappy:

I agree, I don't see Crown beating either corps. However, I'm also leery of Bloo beating Crown (and I looove Bloo!). If I were calling it right now, I'd have Crown 6th, 'Coats 7th, and Crusaders 8th.

But that's just a guess, with a month left to go.

If it's that big a deal, I will not post these updates anymore.

Oh HECK no... I hope you aren't taking it THAT way... I mean exactly the opposite! I like these and appreciate the effort you put. My "busting your ... you know" was meant in good fun and jest.

Don't stop... I'm teasing you.

I don't blame you at all for it. I actually agree with you here...I don't see Crown coming out ahead of PR or SCV, much less the "big three."

I agree, I don't see Crown beating either corps. However, I'm also leery of Bloo beating Crown (and I looove Bloo!). If I were calling it right now, I'd have Crown 6th, 'Coats 7th, and Crusaders 8th.

And I agree with this, too. I'd love for Bloo to come out on top (I have a former student marching Bloo this summer), but I think Crown will stay ahead.

Now who's viewing what through what colored glasses again?

My glasses are cream and purple

There's no way to tell till they go head to head again. I think san antonio will tell us a lot... I personally don't care because I know both will have great crowd pleasing shows and will probably be my two favorite shows of the season.