Uhhhh...HELLO! DREAM?!?!?!?

Renegades....70.5

Dream...69.875

Am I the only one that's :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!! I figured SOMEONE would be elated.

OK...I guess that'll be me. GREAT JOB DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed that last night, congrats Dream! Lots of strong scores coming out of Class A so far, going to be a very interesting year, and very entertaining one for the fans!!!

Renegades....70.5

Dream...69.875

Am I the only one that's :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!! I figured SOMEONE would be elated.

OK...I guess that'll be me. GREAT JOB DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I saw that ... Definitely raised an eyebrow, but figured there has to be a story behind this.

Didn't we see this one time last year?

In numbers yes...but those were 2 different shows (Dream in SoCal, 'Gades in NorCal)

Last night was head-to-head...pretty significant. The telling point will be tonight in West Covina (they should've both either gone on by now or are at the gate)

In numbers yes...but those were 2 different shows (Dream in SoCal, 'Gades in NorCal)

Last night was head-to-head...pretty significant. The telling point will be tonight in West Covina (they should've both either gone on by now or are at the gate)

Sam:

Is Dream a lot bigger this year, or just more solidified?

Sam:

Is Dream a lot bigger this year, or just more solidified?

Dunno...I was unable to go to the Long Beach or West Covina shows, and I was working my recruiting booth at Walnut and Riverside, so I haven't seen them.

I don't know the size, but they've never been much bigger than Class A that I recall. But when you're on the field for 7 years with a fairly high year-to-year retention rate, you tend to solidify as a unit...the 06 corps was NOTHING like the 03 version.

Darkman would be better able to answer your question if he sees this thread after he gets home from the show.

I am a fan of Dream.I loved how they came on the scene in 04 have moved up quickly in DCA.

YEs head to head,,Dream having that close of a score has got to have some of the other class A corps shaking right now.

Dream has declared class A and has 65 or fewer performers - not counting majors and color party.

Great to see both corps get nice numbers like that...