Uhhhh...HELLO! DREAM?!?!?!?

Dream is very, very good this year, and they have a lot to be proud of. Renegades had a good show on Saturday, and picked it up significantly today.

This weekend, there were only four DCI judges for each show, and no judges on the field. I know DCI is trying to save money these days, but you would think an organization that markets itself as music's Major League would at least provide judges for its regular season competitions. Wacky.

Anyway, it's a strong year for West Coast senior corps ... wish there were more of us.

Rock-n-Roll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks,

This is Califiornia senior corps scoring which has taught us anything is unreliable at best as it tries to convert to DCA sheets. Furthermore DCI went cheap on the judges again wth only four judges splitting up the many sheets causing further wackiness. Do your remember Gades scoring a 75 at the first show under similar circumstances?

Dream and Gades have great shows this year and should do well in both divisions. Let me just say the writen demand of the shows is different and appropriate for the two divisions. Cleanliness at this time is a factor. We both look forward to going east and being judged with the proper number of judges on the proper sheets. No offence intended to the DCI juges but 4 trying to cover somting like 11 sheets?

Go DREAM, you guy's looked great yesterday! Cali is going to represent.

First of all, great job Dream!!

I really enjoy your show, and your guard is very strong!

Just a question though. Looking on DCI.org, Dream got a score for tonight, but the Renegades did not. Can someone please tell me why we did not get a score tonight?

*flashbacks to Stockton*

Thanks...and go CA Senior Corps!

First of all, great job Dream!!

I really enjoy your show, and your guard is very strong!

Just a question though. Looking on DCI.org, Dream got a score for tonight, but the Renegades did not. Can someone please tell me why we did not get a score tonight?

*flashbacks to Stockton*

Thanks...and go CA Senior Corps!

Since DCI apparently does not announce our scores regularly this year ... I believe Gilman told me that Renegades got a 75-something tonight.

Maybe The Frog showed up.

Since DCI apparently does not announce our scores regularly this year ... I believe Gilman told me that Renegades got a 75-something tonight.

Drum Corps West. It's an idea whose time has come. Again.

Scores are on DCI.org

San Francisco Renegades 75.000

Dream 70.375

Great Job guys.